Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sorbet swatches and review

I absolutely LOVE my Revlon Lip Butters so I was sooooooo excited when I spotted their new Pacific Coast collection by Gucci Westman in store which includes four gorgeous new Lip Butter shades - Wild Watermelon, Juicy Papaya, Pink Lemonade and Sorbet!!! Of course I wanted them all but even with the Chemist Warehouse 50% off sale I still limited myself to just one xp I'm trying to be good! Juicy Papaya and Pink Lemonade are rather sheer so I ended up purchasing the gorgeous Sorbet.

 photo 9b994b50-98bf-4e54-b7dc-bcd918bb7fab_zps06bf1b5b.jpg

Source

The Lip Butters are packaged in the cute ColorBurst quilted design with a coloured case and clear top insert making it easy to see the shades. I love seeing my colourful collection in my lippie stash!!

 photo IMG_69472copy_zpsaffbe06e.png

If you've been reading my blog for a while you know I love the whole lipstick/lip balm formula which is why I adore these! The formula feels like a lip balm but packs some colour and are really moisturising as they contain mango, shea and coconut butter.

 photo IMG_6949copy_zps553e9237.png

Sorbet is a gorgeous bright cool toned fuchsia pink and gives a sheer to medium coverage that's buildable. I'm always drawn to shades like this especially for the warmer months and it's very quickly become my favourite shade!! I think I've worn it everyday since I bought it haha. Lip Butters don't tend to last all that long on me but I get about 3hours wear from Sorbet and it leaves a slight stain.

 photo IMG_6960copy_zpse07ced6b.png

Swatch:

 photo IMG_6966copy_zps401947bb.png
 photo IMG_08222copy_zpsf725af1d.png

Details: Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters are available from Kmart, Target, Myer and pharmacies for $21.95 but are 50% off at Chemist Warehouse until tomorrow so hop to it!!

What are your fave Lip Butter shades? Thanks for looking as always! =)

3 comments:

  1. Purchased the juicy papaya and I just love it so much!
    The Sorbet one looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful shade, I love that it isnt too intense on the lips, as it is in the bullet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...