Pink and gold glitter half moon manicure

Some quick nail art for you today! I saw this gorgeous half moon mani by Sam from A Curiousity last week on Instagram and decided to give it a go myself on the weekend. It's such a sweet combo!

 photo IMG_7453copy_zps623db9fa.png

I used 2 coats of Hello Darling Sugar & Spice and I freehanded the half moons using a striper brush and Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Golden Rule. It's definitely not the neatest half moons but hey glitter hides a thousand sins!!

 photo IMG_7478copy_zps7f6edc27.png
 photo IMG_7470copy_zpsc3d9776f.png
 photo IMG_7444copy_zpscfbea2d6.png

What do you think? Thanks for looking as always!! =)

10 comments:

  1. Love this! That pink is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it too Maddy! Sugar & Spice is such a perfect pink with a touch of shimmer.

      Delete
  2. Hey, it looks really good! This is my favorite nail style, simple and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anesa! Simple and elegant styles always work =)

      Delete
  3. Looks lovely! It's a shame the sliver shimmer in the pink base doesn't show up so much in the pictures, I'm sure it's even more stunning in person! And thank you so much for linking back to me too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my darn camera! The shimmer is definitely more evident in person. Thanks for the great idea and my pleasure!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...