Bloom Miss Connie I

Bloom Cosmetics recently had a 50% off sale so I took the opportunity to grab a few polishes naturally! I bought a few for gifts and bought 2 for myself which included a full size bottle of my HG nude Toni (swatched here!) and the gorgeous Miss Connie I which is a collaboration shade with Miss Connie from Aussie band Sneaky Sound System. I've been trying to build up my blue and green polish stash so I couldn't pass up this stunning bright blue!!

 photo IMG_6383copy_zpsce01ecf5.png

Miss Connie I is a bright pop art blue creme. HOW FREAKING BEAUTIFUL IS IT!!!!!!!! It's super pigmented and dries super glossy. The Bloom brushes are great to use too! Love love LOVE. You can get away with 2 coats however I had to do a thin 3rd coat because I dented my index finger and couldn't bothered to redo it lol. It was hard to capture the shade properly because my camera just wouldn't play nicely so I've had to tweak the colours to make them accurate.

 photo IMG_64092copy_zpsb22f5eae.png

Close up:

 photo IMG_63952copy_zps48028621.png

 photo IMG_6400copy_zps07481ee3.png

Details: Bloom Miss Connie I is available from www.bloomcosmetics.com for $19.95. If you love blue polishes I suggest you get Miss Connie I NOW. Thanks for looking as always! =)

 photo IMG_6414copy_zps477d0a27.png


3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a nice colour! Very Vibrant :)

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! colours are so nice and sweet!!
    i´m start reading your all blog! it looks so nice!!
    regards from buenos aires, argentina!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...