Beginners nail art class at Work-Shop

Hi ladies!! I can't believe it's taken me so terribly long to get my act together to post this but last month I had the pleasure of teaching a beginners nail art class at Work-Shop in Sydney. Work- Shop are based in Broadway, Sydney and run affordable fun short courses in arts and crafts and life skills. They run courses like tea appreciation, yoga, magic and street art! I was so nervous beforehand but once I got into the swing of things it was all good! Seriously I love talking nails ;)

 photo Work-Shopcopy_zps6528026f.png

The setup for each person! The nail polishes and remover were very kindly provided by Face of Australia which everyone was so appreciative of! It's always fun playing with someone else's polishes haha. A huge thank you to Camilla for helping me set up beforehand!!

 photo IMG_7968copy_zps459a6929.png

I taught 3 basic nail art techniques on the night - dots, glitter gradient and sponged ombre - and then showed how easy it was to adapt them for more complicated designs.

 photo IMG_0771copy_zpsd0ceb8b4.png

I don't think I make the best teacher but everyone tried it all out and seemed like they were having loads of fun!

 photo IMG_7975copy_zps32719931.png
 photo IMG_7980copy_zps8074b44c.png

Ladies showing off their fab nail art at the end of the class!! Thank you to everyone that came!

 photo IMG_7981copy_zpsa553be01.png

I'm teaching another beginner's nail art class next Monday 23rd September and tickets are still available! If you fancy learing some nail art with me, head to the Work-Shop site for full details and to book.

Hope to see you there! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...