Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Parrot

Hellooooooooo ladies!! I hope you're all having a good start to the week. I'm getting my blogging mojo back so expect more regular posting from me! I've been making regular trips to Chemist Warehouse lately to buy supplies because I stupidly burnt myself and of course I can't go past the (often random!) beauty bargains that they have there. One of the bargains I came across was the gorgeous Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Parrot which was only $5!!! It's from the Sally Hansen for Tracey Reese Spring collection from last year which I don't think has ever actually been released here in Aus.

 photo IMG_6425copy_zps8f68172e.png

Parrot is a beautiful grass green creme. Isn't it gorgeous and Spring-ish!! It applied really well and is pretty pigmented and dries to a glossy finish. I think it'd make for a nice green apple manicure! 3 coats is pictured and I had to add a coat of Seche Vite to smooth over a dent lol.

 photo IMG_6437copy_zps905eb2bd.png
Close up:

 photo IMG_6436copy_zps1d3816c3.png

 photo IMG_6433copy_zpsd6b7cd28.png

Details: I bought it for $5 from Chemist Warehouse but it was the last bottle at the store I went to and I haven't seen them at any other Chemist Warehouse stores unfortunately! Best to do a hunt ;) They had a few other shades from the collection but Parrot looked the most interesting.

My blue and green collection is growing nicely now!! What are some of your favourite green polishes? Thanks for looking as always! =)

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty green! I especially love the name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it!! Hehe such a cute name =D

      Delete
  2. This is a really beautiful green, I will keep my eyes peeled and hope that no-one here in Melbourne snaps it up before I do! My favourite green polish is definitely Green-wich Village from OPI, best green ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed you find it Emma!! I really need to get my hands on Green-wich Village. I always walk past it but end up putting it down again!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...