July, August and September 2013 hauls!

Happy weekend guys!! Soooo I thought I'd do a haul post since I haven't done one in a while. I haven't been hauling much lately so I have to group them all together haha! Of course it's mainly polish xp

 photo IMG_7433copy_zps32054728.png
More after the jump!

Some gorgeous Hello Darling polishes! They had a sale so I picked up some goodies. I've also signed up to their Delivery, Darling! subscription for 12 months squeeeeeeee. From left: Sugar & Spice, Puppy Dog Tails, Happy Accidents which were the July/August subscription shades; Wading Pool, JGL and Hawaiian Punch (which I used in my studded mani here!).

 photo IMG_7378copy_zps87fdec03.png

I've been loving the polishes from the Sally Hansen Complete Manicure range lately! The 50% off sale at Chemist Warehouse has probably helped enable me lol. From left: Golden Rule, Back to the Fuschia and Parrot.

 photo IMG_7362copy_zps7ccc9f75.png

My Spa and Beauty Expo haul! I was very good and stuck to my budget woohoo. I'm running low on the Napoleon Perdis Brush Cleaner so I stocked up while I was there. It's fantastic for spot cleaning! I HAD to pick up the 4 pack of mini polishes from the Ruby Wing Champagne & Cupcakes collection. They're scented and inspired by cupcakes - enough said!!! Also picked up The Uptown from the Girl About Town collection and LCN ligh denim.

 photo IMG_7359copy_zpsc4c66587.png

Bloom had a 50% off sale so I just had to pick up some long time lemmings! I bought a full size Toni which is my HG nude (swatched here) and also the gorgeous Miss Connie I which I showed you earlier this month.

 photo IMG_7374copy_zpsc7fb0383.png

I'm the biggest sucker for Essence LE polishes so I couldn't go past these cute shimmery shades from the Me & My Ice Cream collection. I picked up Ben & Cherries, Always in my Mint and Ice, Ice Baby. Unfortunately I missed out on Icylicious booooooo.

 photo IMG_7399copy_zpsf0e91042.png

I picked up Maybelline Color Whisper in Orange Attitude and the Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles when Priceline had their 50% off Maybelline sale a while ago. I'm loving the sheer formula of the Color Whispers!

 photo IMG_7395copy_zps56909456.png

More Chemist Warehouse sale goodness! Gosh I love their sales and I visit them at least 3-4 times a week lol. I showed you Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sorbet earlier this week and crossed Girly off my wishlist too.

 photo IMG_7398copy_zpsac712178.png

Ozsale had an awesome sale on Layla polishes a while back so I stocked up! These are my first Layla's!! I picked up quite a few for gifts too ;)

 photo IMG_7435copy_zps94be8095.png

Gorgeous Layla Ceramic Effect and Softouch Effect polishes!

 photo IMG_7443copy_zps9adb15d4.png

Neon studs have been on my wishlist for ages now so I finally picked some up. Loving neon stuff!!

 photo IMG_7386copy_zps0d133a64.png

Hope you've enjoyed my hauls from the last couple of months!! What have you hauled lately? Have you tried anything I've hauled? Thanks for looking as always!!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...