Swap with Marte from **Girly - Addictions**

Hi ladies! How are you all? I hope you're all doing well! I've been in holiday mode these last few days and haven't really been up for much blogging but I wanted to show you an awesome swap I did recently. I swapped with lovely Marte from **Girly - Addictions** for some polishes and beauty items and her package arrived just before Christmas yay! Swapping with international bloggers is SO much fun and I wish I could do it more often. It's so awesome to try products I otherwise would never be able to get my hands on!




Eeeeeek my first Teeez and Kiko polishes! Oh boy the Teeez holos are gorgeous. I did a quick NOTD last night using one of them and it was just amazing. It applied like butter and dried super fast - it's love! The Catrice polish is from the Sydney collection which is so cool!


THANK YOU so much Marte for fulfilling my longtime lemming of OPI Merry Midnight!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ She also included an amazing KOH flakie called Green Stardust. It comes in this awesome looking case too hehe.


Some adorable Hello Kitty nail stickers and Essence nail plates!


Catrice Sydney collection eye and cheek palette and a Hema Metallic Shine eyeshadow cream. The shades in the Sydney palette are named after Sydney landmarks like Taronga Zoo, Town Hall and Bondi Beach and the shades are lovely!


Some skincare products!


Marte also included a pair of her favourite and very cute house socks for me as well as some perfume samples and a handy mirror. A girl can never have enough pocket sized mirrors in my opinion because I always seem to misplace mine! Lastly some yummy sweets and cute Hello Kitty items!!! The Hello Kitty Pez is soooooo adorable!


Thank you so much Marte for your lovely package!!! I cannot wait to try all the polishes and makeup ^__^

Have you done any swaps lately? Thanks for looking as always!! =)

9 comments:

  1. WOWZERS! that is an amazing swap! can't wait to see more NOTD using those awesome nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swap!!
    Have fun with all this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, many products :D swapping products are always fun ^^ !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw adorable stuff :) I knew that Marte comes from the Netherlands because I saw she gaves you a product of Hema xD I'm from the Netherlands also ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful package. Looks like Christmas came early to you 'chelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing swap package! I love doing international swaps with other ppl too ^^ it's definitely a lot of fun like you say :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool stuff and specially that bottle of KOH looks unique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...