Another simple Christmas manicure

Hi ladies! Today I have another super simple Christmas manicure for you all. Instagram pics will have to suffice as I didn't get around to taking proper mani pics unfortunately. I had a few late nights in a row last week which totally interfered with my nail schedule!


For my pinky, I used 2 coats of China Glaze Poinsettia and added candy cane stripes using Kiss Nail Art striper in white. For ring fingers and thumbs, I used 2 coats of China Glaze Midnight Kiss (from last years CG holiday collection) and added a present nail decal to my ring finger. For my middle fingers I used 2 coats of China Glaze Glittering Garland which is such a gorgeous shimmery green! Lastly for my index finger I used 2 coats of China Glaze Poinsettia and added 1 coat of China Glaze Snow Globe.

Very simple to do but super fun and festive! I hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week!

Thanks for looking as always =)

18 comments:

  1. This is really cute, love this Christmas mani :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and great for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Candy Cane!! so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cuuuuute!
    I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty I really like it especially the little present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really cool.. great pic.. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my i love the gold! i did a christmas mani too, i will have to upload photos tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mani, beautiful decal! I've never tried them...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it !

    .•:*¨¨*:•.HAPPY•:*¨¨*:•.HOLIDAYS!.•:*¨¨*:•.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Christine: Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it =) It didn't even take me that long which is great!

    @Blanca1018♥ : Thanks Blanca! It's super simple so it leaves more time to enjoy the holidays! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Nail Stories: Lol I know right! I picked up the decals in HK and they are so awesome hehe. I should have gotten more!

    @yoyo: I'm glad you like it! It's so easy to do and looks great =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @♥beauxs mom: The present decal is just so fun =) I wish I had more decals!

    @Yolandaas: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @maquillager: Glad you like it! It's a great gold foil, you can never have enough foil polishes I think ;) Would love to see what you did for your Xmas mani =D

    @Tengo treinta y uno: Oh you should try some nail decals!! They are SO easy to use and quick too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @rock-or-not: Thanks!

    @Shannara: Happy holidays to you too hun!! I hope you have a great Christmas ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Pinkbeauty_love: I'm glad you like it!!

    @FashionFreak/Mihaela: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...