Christmas gift ideas 2011: nails

Hi ladies! Can you believe it's only a week until Christmas?? Where on earth has the year gone! Each year seems to fly by SO much faster than the last. If you're anything like me, you'll have left most of your Christmas shopping til the last minute. Those were the days when I was so organised I had everything all ready by the start of December! I'm late as usual but today I'm kicking off a few posts on my picks for Christmas gifts for this year. Some items I am crazily lemming myself and others I've tried and tested and highly recommend to my lovely readers. Today's post focuses on my favourite beauty item - nail polishes of course! You'll sense a theme here though haha, I realised afterwards that it's a lot of glitter polishes lol.


Deborah Lippmann Get This Party Started gift set: A gift pack consisting of three of Deborah Lippmann's absolutely freaking amazing glitters - Happy Birthday, Candy Shop and Forget You. NEED I SAY MORE!!!
Availalbe from KissandMakeupNY for $42US and Nordstrom for $52US.

China Glaze Holiday 2011 collection: You all know I ADORE China Glaze and this is the the collection I look forward to the most every year. The colours are always perfect for festive manis and this years colours are wonderful! My top picks are Twinkle Lights, Snow Globe and Poisnetta. You can check out my simple Christmas mani and glittery snowflake mani using the polishes.
Available from Crush Cosmetics. The sets range from $14.95 to $16.95.

OPI Muppets collection: OPI's holiday collection for the year is a winner. 12 polishes consisting of which 6 are awesome glitters = AWESOME. You can check out my swatches of three of the glitters here. My top picks are Rainbow Connection, Gone Gonzo, and Excuse Moi!.
Available from David Jones and selected salons for $19.95.

Milani Jewel FX glitters: These awesome glitters still remain one of my absolute favourite glitters and are perfect for the festive season. Any girl would be stoked to have these in their stocking on Christmas morning!
Available from Cherry Culture for $3.99US (sale price) and Nonpareil Boutique for $4.99US.

Essie Luxeffects glitter topcoat collection: Essie's holiday collection that consists of 5 very droolworthy glitters! These are a really pleasant change from their usual cremes. I'm in love with A Cut Above, Set In Stones and Shine Of The Times.
Available from Transdesign and Aveyou for $8US. Santa please bring me some!!

I've just signed up to Polyvore and created the set using it but I don't really know how to use it haha so bear with me!

What's on your nail wishlist for Christmas?

Thanks for looking as always ladies!!

7 comments:

  1. so much glitter! :D Glad to know I'm not the only one last minute christmas shopping! ^^ go go go! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these polishes.. nice and glittery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen: I didn't realise until after I'd made the photo up that it was SO much glitter!! LOL. Yeah just been so lazy lately I can't help do EVERYTHING last minute x(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yolandaas: I adore glitter and the ones I've mentioned are just so droolworthy! I'm glad you love them too =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Girlie Blogger: I think so too! Actually you can never have enough glitter in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great options chelle - my nail wish list was for Zoya's gems and jewels collection - it's crazy gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...