Christmas gift ideas 2011: face and body

Today's quick Christmas gift idea post features face and body products that I'm lemming! Only one of the products I've tried myself and the others are on my wishlist. Here we go!


Bobbi Brown Party Shimmer Brick: This limited edition Party Shimmer Brick is dressed up in silver and gold and is just so festive and gorgeous. It's even embossed with a martini glass and shaker! WANT.
Available from Myer and David Jones for $85.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush: Tammie helped me get my hands on two a while back and they are the must have blush for the year. Long lasting, super pigmented and gorgeous matte colours. I have Natural Beauty and Dollface and I can't recommend them enough!
Available from Sephora for $25US.

Stella McCartney Lily perfume: I only read about this new addition to Stella McCartney's perfume range the other day and I know I already want it without smelling it! The Stella perfumes are my absolute favourite perfumes in the entire world and are my signature scent. NEED.

Benefit Watts Up highlighter: I LOVE highlighters and I've fallen for this new addition to the Benefit highlighter family. Everyone is raving about it and I really want to try it!
Available from Myer and Adore Beauty for $53.

Kiehl's Crème de Corps limited edition trio: A special limited edition version of the well known Crème de Corps. Kiehl's have collaborated with Australian designers Sass & Bide, Zimmerman & Ksubi for Kiehls and 7.4% of all sales will be donated to Australian children’s charities – THE SHINE COLLECTIVE, a sass & bide and Barnardo’s initiative, for sass & bide; the Starlight Children’s Foundation for Zimmermann, and War Child Australia for ksubi.
Available from Myer and Kiehl's online store for $45.

Have you tried any of these products? What face and body products are on your wishlist this year?

Thanks for looking as always!

3 comments:

  1. Im very interested in the Stelly Lily perfume. Is it out in DJs or Myer yet? & do they offer samples? Also how does it compare to the original rose stella?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got watts up for christmas from Tara - and I love it. I imagine it would have been a universal people pleaser.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...