Glittery snowflake manicure

Hi ladies! How have you all been? Please excuse the lack of posts this week. I've been super busy and just haven't been up for blogging much. Unfortunately my blogging mojo leaves me sometimes! As always I have so much to show you but so little time - I must time manage outside of work better next year! Today I have a quick snowflake manicure that I did very late last night. You can tell because I left such a huge gap between my cuticle and the nail bed but you can't really see it in my photos thankfully x)


I started off with 1 coat of Misa High Waist Hue as underwear to prevent staining. I then used 2 coats of China Glaze Blue Year's Eve which is a gorgeous sparkly dark blue polish. I stamped snowflakes from Konad plate m59 using Konad Special Polish in white and added a coat of China Glaze Snowglobe to top it all off for some glitter and sparkle.



Snowglobe is sooooooooooooooo awesome!! It's been on my wishlist FOREVER and I'm so glad they repromoted it xD Below is a dodgy blurry photo I took I've purposely blurred it so you can see the gorgeous multicoloured glitter. You NEED SNOWGLOBE!!



I'm running out of time for Xmas manis doh! Are you rocking something festive on your nails today?

Thanks for looking as always =)

19 comments:

  1. oh my that is so adorable :D and the flakiies!!!

    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks so cute :)

    xoxo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I want those polishes! ahhhh! hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks AMAZING! I love all your manis, they're so creative and fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That is so beautiful 'chelle!! I have to go back to Sydney to get my nails done....by YOU!!! I love your nail posts coz they inspire me to do something different with my own nails...just need patience and time! (Oh and skills like yours, which I don't have! LOL). (I'm sure like everyone else - I can't wait to see your nails for your BIG day! *SO exciting*) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought snow globe too, and it's sooooo gorgeous! Defiantly one to use all year round :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the snowglobe!!! I've wanted so bad to get my hands on those polishes.. but y'know.. idk if we're allowed nail polish in the country via courier etc & have yet to see CG sellers here. i love the mani, definitely very christmasey :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks soo nice and nice pics.. Im so glad I found your blog im following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I wore a snowflake mani the other day too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not really know which is more beautiful... your manicure or that amazing engagement ring!

    The CG is amazing, love that glitter!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm actually wearing this same manicure! Except without the stamping :)
    How random :P
    Nonetheless, I like it!
    -Antonia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning and festive mani!!! The layering with Snowglobe makes this look even more magical!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This Christmas manicure came out perfectly! I absolutely love it. I think I will re-create it, may I? Credits will be given, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!
    You should do ornament or mistletoe nails next! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. To say I love this is a massive understatement. I thought I didn't need snow globe as I have fairy lights but clearly I do (it's on my wish list now).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...