Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas my lovely readers!! I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by loved ones and filled with great food and lots of pressies.

I had a quiet Christmas lunch and gift opening session at home with my family before going to D's. We had a cold lunch of ham, prawns etc with pavlova of course to finish! Then I headed off to D's for dinner with his family. D made Singapore chilli crab for everyone and some roti to go with it but as I can't eat crab I had oysters mornay mmmmm.


D's sisters friend made some yummy creme brulee for dessert too!


Some pressies from my family and a friend. My sis had ordered the Deborah Lippmann Get This Party Started set for me but unfortunately it didn't arrive in time. But I have something to look forward to after Christmas at least!!!


Pressie from D =) I have Benefit Watts Up YAY!!!!!!!!!!


I'll leave you with some pics of our gingerbread house. The sis and I decorated it (next year we're going to bake our own!) very late one night last week and we reckon we did a pretty damn good job if I do say so myself! We're super proud of it lol. We look forward to doing it every year and it's an awesome sisterly bonding session for us too xp

Front of house

Back of house

What did you get up to today? Thanks for looking as always!!

14 comments:

  1. lovely gingerbread house!! :D if you didn't bake the house, where did you buy it! i really want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @maquillager: Thank you! We actually picked it up from Kmart in a kit! The kit included the gingerbread base, icing and some lollies. We made our own royal icing though and added other lollies and decorations. Ikea also sell a gingerbread base too.

    You should DEFINITELY try one! I hope you had a lovely Christmas =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas house. Sounds like your Christmas is going really well! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, love the Deborah Lippmann set! I got a gift card that will totally be used to add a few new colors to my nail polish collection! Merry Christmas and best wishes for a fabulous 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious meal. That Ginger Bread house looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! I loved all that food! I really wanted to make a gingerbread house but it was impossible with everything going around :P I'm sure I'll make it next year :) Yours looks lovely... and edible :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful time with your beloved ones.
    That house looks great! Yummy food!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas sweety hope you & D had a wonderful one with all your fam :) And goes without saying that the gingerbread house looks absolutely amaaaaaaaaaze!! Bet it tasted fab! ;D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. my oh my those look delicious!!!! merry belated christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas hun :D the gingerbread house looks awesome! love you& your sister's decoration skills

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you post the receipe for the crabs? Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you have the courage to eat that faaaAAaaaabulous cake? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...