Simple Christmas manicure

Hi ladies! Here's my first Christmas manicure of the year which I did a few days ago. It's just very simple as I've just been so super busy! But what's new right??! All the polishes are from the China Glaze holiday collection which I look forward to the most every year. Oh how you do holiday collections so well China Glaze!!!!!!


For my pinky and index finger I used 2 coats of China Glaze Holly-Day. For accent finger I used 2 coats of China Glaze Midnight Kiss (from last years holiday collection) and 1 coat of China Glaze Twinkle Lights. For middle finger and thumb I used 2 coats of China Glaze Poinsettia.


Simple but festive and it took me less than 10 minutes to do =) What's not to love about Christmas!

Thanks for looking as always!

13 comments:

  1. I love simple mani's that don't require a lot of artistic skill (as in free hand designs!), so I think I might steal this for my xmas mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ^___^ definitely very festive & perfect for the christmas celebrations soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so merry xD!!

    love the Holly-day green :D

    superb combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've inspired me, off to do a Christmas manicure now. This year has gone SO fast, still coming to terms that it's 2012 in a few weeks!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally simple and cute for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look, very pretty and very festive. I love the China Glaze Poinsettia colour in particular - just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovelly and simple mani for Christmas! Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...