A skincare care package from Monika

I received a very sweet package in the mail last week from the lovely Monika. I've been having skin problems lately and Monika very sweetly sent me some products to help with my poor dry skin! ♥

Photobucket

So many new products for me to try!! Masks, creams, polishes, chocolates and a sweet note ^_^

Photobucket

Some Nivea goodies!! The mask is a honey mask and looks great. I love the handy pocket size of the Nivea creams - great for on the go!

Photobucket

I love sheet masks and I get to try 5 new ones yay!! These are from Etude House, Hadanomy, SANA, and FaceQ. The FaceQ masks are so cute =p

Photobucket

Some assorted samples from L'occitane, Shiseido, Rice Force and NOV. I'm dying to try these out but I want to find some small containers to put these samples in first so I don't waste any. I hate when you open up a sample and then go back later and it's all dried up =(

Photobucket

Monika knows I love nail polish and also included 2 polishes for me EEEEEK! Essence Whoom Boooomm!! You've Got the Art and MNY in 552. Plus some Lindt chocolate bars!! Which are long gone now Xp

Photobucket

I say it time and time again - the blogging community has been so wonderful to me and I've been so blessed to make such wonderful friends from across the globe and Monika is one of many I have the pleasure of knowing. Thank you so much for your very generous and sweet care package Monika!!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. very, very sweet thing to do =o what a lucky girl you are :P
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white jar of Nívea is on my daily skin treatment :) and my mom's :P We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally forgot my presence here!

    Glad everything arrived (finally) safely :)

    I'm really looking forward to see you try the hadanomy mask :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to hear your thoughts on the SANA mask! Apparently it's main ingredient is soy milk? If it's any good, I might pick up a pack for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @C: I'm definitely very lucky ;)

    @Akuma Kanji: Oh great to hear you love it!! I have yet to try it out but I know lots of people love it hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Monika: LOL! Your package is so lovely, thank you so much! I've used the purple Face Q one and it felt fantastic. I'll use the Hadanomy one next!

    @Valentine: I'll let you know Valentine! I have no idea what it's main ingredient is sorry because it's all in Japanese xp perhaps try googling?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...