June hauls

Photobucket

So I er, kind of hauled quite a bit this month. I crossed off a fair few things off my wishlist YAY!!
Nail polish ✔ Blush ✔ Lipsticks ✔ New skincare ✔ Let's just say I am very happy but my wallet isn't haha.

Photobucket

I've been wanting to try out Cult Nails - the nail polish brand created by fellow blogger Maria - since her 1st collection came out. I finally caved when she had a "Buy 3 Get 1 Free" sale. She's no longer running that sale but she currently has "4th of July" sale which is even better! All polishes are $7.40US at the moment so go join the Cult! I picked up my favourites from her two collections - Iconic, My Kind of Cool Aid, Let Me Fly, Cruisin' Nude, Devious Nature and Captivated.

Photobucket

I wanted Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air SOOOOO badly that I went on eBay and did a little haul! Besides Glitter in the Air I also got Boom Boom Pow, Ruby Red Slippers and Bad Romance. I purchased them from a Makeup Boutique Au and prices and shipping were very reasonable. I'd definitely recommend purchasing from them and I will again in the future for her new glitters which are coming out.

Photobucket

Napoleon Perdis at World Square finally got Blush Patrol in again YAY!! I was very kindly given a $50 World Square voucher for my involvement in the World Square Winter Fashion campaign (you can check out my feature on the World Square Facebook here - you'll need to log in first) and I've been waiting not so patiently to bring this gorgeous blush home.

Photobucket

I redeemed some MAC lip products when Tara, Angie and I had makeovers done to attend the awesome Hairspray opening night the other week. I picked up MAC lippies in Creme Cup and Snob and Lip Pencil in In Synch. I LOVE these colours! I can't believe I waited so long to get them!

Photobucket

I've had problem skin for some time and I switched my skincare over to Dermalogica recently. I plan on doing a separate post on it (when I get around to it!) so I won't go into much detail here.

Photobucket

I also purchased two of the new Sigma Cleansing and Polishing Tools for my sis and I. I'm not willing to fork out $200+ for a Clarisonic so I thought I'd give this a try considering they're only $39US + shipping! It's available online from the Sigma site.

Photobucket

Sigma also very generously threw in a free gift of a small size of their E25 blending brush.

What have you hauled this month? Don't you agree it's awesome to finally cross things off you wishlist??

Thanks for looking as always!

23 comments:

  1. Yayaayaya I just switched to Dermalogica too, I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month nothing.Yet :p
    Last month though it's a bitter story for my wallet, so let's just say it never happened.
    I love the blush and the Lippmann polishes 'Chelle!
    I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy them and you'll make us jealous (in a good way) with your swatches and NOTDs!
    Happy new week!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw.... I want to shop too :D
    You have bought a lot of great things. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! you have bought a lot of wonderful things!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul :D
    I' really like the cult nail polishes. Have to check them out myself sometime.

    Also I didn't kniw Sigmahad a cleaning brush. Has it batteries or does it run with an AC?
    Can't wait for your Review. Would really be interesting to see the result since the price difference is huge to clarisonic :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're killing me with DB polishes. :D I want GITA. *cry*

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great haull!!
    I love the cult polishes and the blush!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Dermalogica, their products are great ^^
    Love your haul sweetie ^^

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haulage, I'm the same about the clarisonic just too much $$$, might have to get this sigma one instead, oh and I hauled glitter in the air because of you - enabler!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I'm interested in trying Sigma's cleanse & polish tool, perhaps if/when my Clarisonic Mia breaks. Also, I love Cremecup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great haul - I love MAC Snob lippie too. I don't feel so guilty about OD'ing on eyeshadow last month now...I've been holding back on my haul post out of embarrassment :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! those cult nail polshes looks amazing! :) :) sigma is very kind! a mini blending brush!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Mez: I love it too! No more painful and dry skin - I'm so happy xDD

    @Ria: LOL I'm sure you'll haul something by the end of the month ;) Ahhhh the blush and Lippmann's I've been waiting SO long to get my hands on them! xD I don't really want to use them.. I just sit them on my Helmer and admire them lol.

    Have a great week too Ria!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Dhini: I'd love to shop all the time hehe. Glad you like them Dhini!

    @karo: My wallet is crying but I'm very happy with my purchases =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Monika: They're on sale at the moment so check them out soon! I'm going to try them very soon =)

    The Sigma Cleansing & Polishing tool runs on 2AA batteries. I hope the results are ok using it! I like to test skincare out for at least 4-6weeks so review will be later ;)

    @Ivana: Awwwww you must get it! I've been wanting it for SO long and finally caved. You neeeeeeeeeed it Ivana..... =p

    ReplyDelete
  16. @rock-or-not: Glad you like them too hun =)

    @Christine Iversen: Oh glad to hear another person who loves Dermalogica! I'm really enjoying the products. I'm glad you liked my post Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Jade: You can't go wrong when it's just $40 ;) I'm hoping it will at least clear my skin up a little. OOPS sorry Jade! Xp

    @JC ♔: How do you like the Mia? I want to try one but not willing to pay the $$. Creme cup is just so pretty hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Vita: Ahhhh nothing to be embarrassed about! I go crazy sometimes with the shopping x) Show your haul Vita! =D I'd love to see it.

    @Alice: The colours are just amazing - I can't wait to try them out! Sigma were generous yes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great haul! Everything looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi lovely, could you do a seperate post on the sigma "clarisonic" after you've tested it? i'm really interested to see how good they are. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've wanted to try Cult nails, didn't realise they were so cheap- looking forward to reviews. Precleanse is on my wishlist too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE the haul!!!
    Snob and Cremecup? OMG those were the exact 2 shades I picked up at Duty Free last year! LOL I love Snob way more than Cremecup though lol

    Those deborah lippman nail colors are gorgeous and those Cult nails.. so cute!!

    Dermalogica omg I've been wanting to try out their products especially the Daily Microfoliant.. but the pricepoint.. =''( cry cry cry... haha

    Looking forward to what you think on Sigma cleansing brush ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...