Glittery purple NOTD

Hi ladies. Just a very quick post for you today with a NOTD I did last week featuring one of my favourite colours PURPLE!! It's a glittery purple too omg! This post will be short on words sorry, I'm just not in the mood tonight x(

Photobucket

I started off with 2 coats of the delightful Flormar Supershine Shine and Hot Perfect Polish in 14. I picked this up when I did some hauling at the Flormar stand at Parramatta Westifeld thanks to the awesome 15% off code thanks to lovely Lilit. I have wanted to try Flormar polishes FOREVER since Deniz featured them in her NOTDS. I was really hoping they would have the duochromes but unfortunately not. Fingers crossed they will later!

Flormar Supershine Shine and Hot Perfect Polish in 14

14 is a dark purple polish filled with purple microglitter - IT'S FREAKING GORGEOUS. 2 coats was needed for opacity and I did experience the tiniest bit of dragging on my ring finger because I didn't wait long enough between coats. It applied very easily and dry time was great. The brush is on the softer side but still easy to handle. I'm loving the long cap too because I can hold it like a pen which makes controlling the brush easier

Close up:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I then added a coat of Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance to ring fingers and thumb for an accent.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking as always ladies =) International ladies, don't forget to enter my Beautysnapz giveaway here!

19 comments:

  1. This is freakin gorgeous - I need those polishes!!! I love purples/plums those sorta colors too esp on eyes and nails OMGGOSSHH! =( sad that we don't have those nail polishes here... maybe I should check them out if I have time when I hit Sydney!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is gorgeous. i keep saying that to all your colours but honestly they all just keep getting better >_> xx

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get my hands on some Flormars too. They're available here, but not where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the DL polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this manicure- so pretty! I really need to get Bad Romance. 14 is stunning! The bottle shape is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous, I love it! Bad Romance is a perfect compliment to the 14!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Bad Romance is stunning! This is a great manicure!
    I've tagged you for the Top 10 award on my blog by the way, my post on it will be published tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg the flormar #14 goes so damn well with de DL bad romance. Such a nice fit. love it. looks galactic X)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful. I love Deborah Lippman's polishes that have the suspended glitter rounds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but gorgeous!!! I need to lay my hands on some Deborah Lippmann polishhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this king of nail polishes but they are very difficult to rinse off!jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  12. That colour looks amazing babe! especially with Bad Romance on top of it... I think I'm going to need to pay Flormar a visit again soon :-)
    And thanks for the shout out!

    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. wowsiesss how do you keep your nails every so healthy? :O

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have Flormar in Australia too?! We have it here in Turkey but I didn't know it was available elsewhere..Where is it from I wonder?

    I like the glitter but I'm staying away from purple these days. Blue would be very nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...