An OPI My Private Jet dupe? BK Diamond Duet 20 black holo swatches

When you think of a black holo, I always think of the elusive and amazing OPI My Private Jet original version. I don't own a bottle myself unfortunately but I do own the new version and yeah, it kinda sucks as a holo. You can check out pics of the original OPI My Private Jet on The Polish Addict and the Lacquerista. Anyhoo, I believe I may have discovered a dupe for it!! May I introduce to you: BK Diamond Duet in 20. Prepare to be WOWED.

BK Diamond Duet 20

I have been waiting to swatch this baby since I arrived home from Hong Kong in May. I picked this up from the HK Konad distributor (full details coming soon - I have a "HK where to buy" in the works but it's a lot of work!) and OH MY GOD WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE ITS FREAKING AWESOMENESS. Hence I will say little and show you pics =D Pictured is 2 coats of 20 which is a smoky black/grey holographic. In my rush to catch the sun I accidentally dented my middle finger. Oops!

Photobucket

Close up:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bottle pic:

Photobucket

In artificial light:

Photobucket

Photobucket

How I wish I owned a bottle of the original My Private Jet so I could compare the two! But in my opinion this is at the very least is a fan-bloody-tastic black holo! What do you think?

Thanks for looking as always! International ladies, don't forget to enter my Beautysnapz giveaway here!

30 comments:

  1. Wow 'Chelle, this polish is absolutely AMAZING! I will be checking back for your 'Where to Buy' update cause I'm gonna need at least two bottles of this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really love this color <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I wish I could find this polish here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally STUNNING! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. I almost fell of my chair! That is just beyond words!! So incredibly beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. it really is unbelievable close to OPI's MPJ.
    How much ml are inside and for what price did you snag it :)?

    looks awesome in the sunlight :D!
    and your cuticles are perfect o_o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I've never seen anything like this. Dupe or not, it's an awesome polish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg. I must get my hands on this polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this colour is sOOOOOO amazing!
    *love* your nails!
    xoxo
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous!! I wonder how this compares to Glitter Gal's black holo.. looks like same holo pigment

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS I LIVE IN HONG KONG...!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is amazing! I NEED this polish in my life it is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have MPJ... but this may be better! It wold for sure kill the lemming!

    ReplyDelete
  14. D: OMG so lovely! I wantttt. I wish you could send polish T_T

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow I love this! Holos are awesome! I look forward to the "Where to Buy" post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! I need to find THIS polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's absolutely beautiful!
    Never seen something like that before!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I picked up the same polish from the same supplier a few weeks ago! They are bloody awesome, but your pics are so much better than mine LOL

    Did you pick up #17 which is a mauve purple? that one is lovely too, can't wait to try and swatch it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think this one better than the MPJ! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This polish is stunning . I don't even know how to describe it .

    ReplyDelete
  21. this looks absolutely amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! I'm sure I can't get this polish, since I'm in the US, but man oh man do I want it now!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's sick!Where can I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow it looks good for a dupe !! Hehe loving how i finaloy got a google acc, that i can post comments with xD going crazy commenting haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...