OPI Teenage Dream + Black Shatter NOTD

Just a very quick NOTD post for you guys today. Since coming back from my trip I haven't been doing my nails much as my cuticles have been really ragged and they just look terrible *cries*. I guess the change from HK humidity to cold Sydney Autumn didn't help! You won't be seeing many manicures on my blog until they recover unfortunately but I have some other exciting posts for you don't worry ;) I decided to do a quick mani the other day and I finally tried out OPI Teenage Dream with some Black Shatter magic. Excuse my pics in this post - a light bulb went out in my room JUST before I finished my mani hence dodgy lighting.

Photobucket

Teenage Dream is a gorgeous pink glitter polish from OPI's Katy Perry collection. I wasn't really all that fussed about the collection when it first came out until I saw swatches of Teenage Dream and it sold me. I had to get it for myself! There's all sorts of wonderful glitter in it and for a glitter lover like me it's a wonderful pink with lots of sparkle for my collection. It's quite a sheer polish but as I was going to apply Black Shatter over the top I only went with 2 coats which is pictured below.

OPI Teenage Dream

I then applied a thin coat of Black Shatter over the top and WOW! What a combination. My pics don't do this manicure justice but believe me it looked awesome! I couldn't stop admiring my nails and the girls at work loved it! I had to bring these polishes in to work and do the same combination for them too haha.

Photobucket

What polishes have you fallen in love with after seeing swatches online?

Thanks for looking! =)

20 comments:

  1. That is aweeeesome! Gosh, OPI is great :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayayayaa I love it!!!

    I do my patient's nails sometimes, they LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, i really want the shatter polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo pretty. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic! The possibilities are endless when it comes to shatter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, it looks so pretty...I always thought that I don't want this duo....but your photos made me change my mind, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mani Chelle I really should get on this shatter wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great combo! they look really pretty together x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey 'chelle, could you recommend me some other good blogs? Thank you. Oh I just bought shatter and am LOVING it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoa the way how your shatter turned out looks madddd awesome! just like the promo pics haha. very pretttty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. teenage dream looks nice :D and the song itself rocks haha, sorry for being off-topic

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty combo!
    I missed out on the Katy Perry collection :( I love the glitter polishes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. i haven't been a lover of the shatter polish but black is a one that i wouldn't mind having. But i think you sold me on a combo that i would love, Very nice mani i can see why the gals at work want it too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you get your black shatter to crackle! I've seen a lot that are too chunky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this combination so much! i may have to paint this once my nails look a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The black shatter makes teenage dream a lot tougher, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love teenage dream,those glitters are amazing and at first I thought that black shatter would ruin td but it makes it even better

    ReplyDelete
  18. OPI 's Teenage dream is soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...