May packages!

Just a quick post for you today! I received 2 wonderful packages this week and I just have to share them with you as I didn't haul anything in April!! Great for my wallet haha.

Photobucket

The 1st package I have to show you is an Easter package from my wonderful friend Christina who I do regular swaps with. She recently returned from Vienna and she included lots of goodies from there for me!! It arrived yesterday when it was most needed and it brightened my day up so much =D I love EVERYTHING! Thank you for your generosity to me my friend ♥ I may or may not have shed a tear when I opened the package (it was a tough day ok!) x)

Photobucket

From L - R: Nfu Oh 63, 54 and Flower oil in orange. I just about fainted when I saw these!! I now have a little family of Nfu Oh's!!!

Photobucket

From L - R: Golden Rose 112 and 120 and Catherine Arley 674. More holos!!!! I'm wearing the Catherine Arley right now and it's stunning!

Photobucket

From L - R: Tommy G nailquake in 2, Beauty Line 345, 327 and Clarity 468. Another crackle yay! The Clarity glitter looks so cool.

Photobucket

Miss Julie polishes in 32, 48 and 8. These are so cute!

Photobucket

Essence nail art goodies!!!! My favourite! Christina sent me a blue glitter mix last time and this pink one is just as pretty and I can't wait to use it. Plus a stamping plate!

Photobucket

Isn't this the cutest Hello Kitty makeup bag?!! It's sectioned into 2 as well which is perfect =) H & M Disney raspberry lipgloss, Honey lip balm, Erre Due eyeshadow palette and handmade Viennese items. And of course scrumptious chocolates!!

Photobucket

The 2nd package I received today is from my sister's friend Christine who blogs over at starry eyed beauty *. She very very kindly helped me purchase the Urban Decay Naked palette!!!! EEEK!! I cannot thank you enough for hunting it down for me Christine!! Lemming fulfilled and I am literally dying with excitement to play with it xD

Photobucket
SWOON

Photobucket

I saw these spin pins on some blogs and Christine also helped me purchase some too as we don't have them here in Aus. My hair is really thick and it's hard to put up into a bun so I'll try anything!

Photobucket

Thank you to both ladies for brightening my week with your sweet packages!! You guys are absolutely awesome =D

What care packages have you received this week? Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Just wondering if you've received any other things in the mail this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw..wonderful package
    I would love to get it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo I love receiving packages!! It makes my otherwise crap day better! :)
    Welcome to the Naked Club. It's one of the BEST palette EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking love Spin Pins, they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Am pretty jealous at both hauls! ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! hope you love everything :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you! What lovely parcels :)
    I would love to hear a review on the spin pins, I have really thick hair too, so if they're good, I might have to get some

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad for you!
    Have fun with all this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. let me know how you get on with the spin pins i also have really thick hair

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great packages, I'm jealous! What does this Nfu Oh Flower Oil do? I'm really curious! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some people have all the luck! T__T Not that you don't deserve it ;) Awesome pack you've got there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wauwwww!!! lovely things i espescially like the glittery things from essence and the nhu oil flower one !! looks awesome =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an awesome package!! Nuf oh polishes have been on my wishlist for such a long time! gahh!! so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this looks like such a good swap! Everything is beautiful :) And dont get me started on how jealous I am of your Naked Palette!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, great swaps! Can't wait to see what you do with all these pretties, especially the Nfu Ohs and the Essence nail art sets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...