Catherine Arley 674 NOTD

Hi ladies! I'm off to the Maroon 5 concert tonight which I am VERY excited about so it's just a quick post today. As soon as I saw the Catherine Arley holo in my Easter package from Christina I just had to try it out! I've been DYING to get my hands on these ever since I saw Deniz's swatches so I immediately removed my mani on Wednesday and tried it out =D

Catherine Arley 674

Christina very kindly sent me 674 which is a beautiful pale blue holographic polish. It is GORGEOUS! It's a pale blue so it's quite subtle and has just the right amount of holo. This is going to be strange, but when I have a holo polish on I tend to look at my nails a lot during the day and I just couldn't stop staring at this beautiful blue hehe. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics in sunlight which is a shame.

Photobucket

Close up:

Photobucket

It applied very nicely - I had no application problems at all and it wasn't too sheer. I did 3 coats for full opacity which is pictured and it dried very quickly to a glossy finish. I also really like the bottle shape as it's so round and cute!! I need more in my life x)

Photobucket

I am very impressed with the wear too being a holo. I applied a coat of Color Club Vivid Intensifying topcoat after I took these pics (it wasn't dulled by topcoat if you're wondering) and I was very rough to my nails at work and I did not get one chip or tipwear at all. Holos don't tend to last very long on me unfortunately so I was stoked!

I'm off to make googly eyes at the wondrous creature that is Adam Levine x) Thanks for looking as always!!

12 comments:

  1. You have such nice shaped nail beds. Your nails look really pretty. How do you think this polish compares to Nfu oh?

    Enjoy the concert. I used to have a crush on Adam too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour Michelle!!!!

    Have fun in the concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color, wow!!! And I envy your nails! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that is probably the most glistening polish i've seen, i love it!!

    thanks for sharing,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is beautiful :) Silver nails are so amazing.
    Enjoy the concert! Maroon 5 are soo good, Im jealous!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! I love maroon 5 too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! The holo is amazing, you always take the best pictures (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. This polish is gorgeous. Where can I buy this polish? I'm in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  9. drool. so gorgeous! i want this one~~ and i hope you had fun at the concert :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty ! I have to get my hands on some of these polish :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous ! I'm drooling (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful polish and looks great on you! Any idea where I can find it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...