Butter London Fash Pack

It's not often I dislike a colour but unfortunately today I have for you a shade that I just did not like on me AT ALL. And it pains me to tell you that it is a lovely Butter London lacquer but there are just colours that don't suit everyone!

Butter London Fash Pack is described as "cement meets mushroom". A strange but quite accurate description! It has a very subtle gold shimmer through it but unfortunately it doesn't really translate on the nail. I loved the look of the shade in the bottle but as soon as I put it on it didn't sit right. Maybe a little too brown and not enough grey? My high school uniform was brown and I am very averse to wearing brown these days *shudder*

Butter London Fash Pack

Application was flawless and the lacquer itself is beautiful. Only 2 smooth coats needed for opacity and it dried to a glossy finish. The brush is easy to use and handle and no cleanup was needed. Butter London polishes are also Big 3 free which is fantastic and I love the shape of their bottles. These rectangular shaped bottles look soooo nice in my helmer haha.

Close up:

Photobucket

I just didn't fancy the colour on me unfortunately and I would have taken it off straight away had it not been nearly midnight when I painted my nails so I had to endure a day of work with it on x) I got asked what was with my "muted" polish today haha!

Photobucket

I'm sad because it's a beautiful lacquer but the colour just doesn't suit me! Are there colours that you find just don't work for you and avoid wearing?

Also, I've just created a Facebook page so don't forget to "like me"!! Click on the link in my sidebar -->

Thanks for looking as always!

17 comments:

  1. Aww, I actually liked Fash Pack on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ;chelle,
    I am so glad I finally found a Sydney blogger! You are a rare breed. I thought the shade look quite nice on you in the picture. For me, its bright pinks and reds, no matter how nice the colour look in the bottle, it just looks wrong on my nails.
    Looking forward to reading more of your blog
    April F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really like this colour! It's different :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think this shade looks nice! perfect for winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a pretty color! so sad it doesnt fit you i understand what mean. any shade of yellow nailpolish doesnt fit me :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice color
    I have already like your facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that polish... it's not for me either, I found it chipped VERY easily and the color just didn't feel right.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi 'chelle! I just can't pluck up the courage to wear yellow. I don't know how it'd work with my anaemic complexion! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no, I think it looks great on you!

    I really wish I had picked up the free bottle of it when I had the chance. Coincidentally, a friend had this on her nails yesterday at uni and I was just admiring them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmm, this looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colour looks beautiful in your pics Chelle!! Its annoying when you get a beuatiful colour and then when you wear it it doesn't suit you, eh? >_<
    Last year I bought Kit Cosmetics' Power Up because it was such a beautiful shimmery, glitter black! *_* Not even 1/2 an hr with it on I removed it. The shimmer and glitter where quite subtle on the nails and it looked like I was just wearing black polish. My skin is quite pale so I looked rather gothic/emo... quite disappointed cos the colour is so beautiful! Gonna find ways to nail art with it instead so it won't look so heavy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi :)
    Who was the winner of your giveaway?

    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...