My Hong Kong 2011 hauls *PIC HEAVY*

Hi ladies! Lots of you have requested to see what I hauled in Hong Kong this time so here's my post as promised. I do not take responsibility for any lemmings caused by my post! =p I didn't actually buy as much beauty stuff as last year (so I'm telling myself HA!) as I purchased quite a few items of clothing plus bits and pieces and also 8 pairs of shoes!! Not pictured here though as I'm a beauty blogger not a fashion blogger =p This post will be PICTURE HEAVY.

Photobucket

Onto the good stuff!

Photobucket

Of course I had to buy some nail polishes even though I said no more xD You might notice my very 1st Lippmann collection polish!!!! EEEEEEEEEK!!! OMG I just about passed out when I happened to come across them. My sis was so embarrassed haha. I'm desperate for Glitter in the Air but they sold out and didn't get any stock in again before I left so I only walked away with Across the Universe as they were quite pricey. Other polishes I got included some relatively cheap OPI I found (well compared to Aus prices), Nicole by OPI including Beiber ones, GOSH Purple Heart which my sis got me, Lioele polishes and some AWESOME holos I'll show you in another post.

Photobucket

I stocked up on nail stickers that I found last time which I think are fantastic. I've used these stickers before in my Valentines Day manicure and my 25th Birthday manicure. Not all are for me! I'll be giving some to friends of course hehe.

Photobucket

I wanted the new Konad plates but they sold out of m82 so I had to go with m83, m42 and m66. I've been needing a new special polish in white so lemming fulfilled.

Photobucket

Some nail mags of course for inspiration ;) Nail Venus and 2 Nail Up! magazines. There's now an app for Nail Up! but nothing beats the actual mag that you can peruse at your own leisure and bookmark your favourite manis ;)

Photobucket

My Beauty Diary Mask overload!! I asked my Aunty to look for the Hello Kitty ones for me and she looked all over HK for me but alas to no avail. So she asked her friend who visited Taiwan to find some for me!!! Gosh I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Aunty =) The other masks are Aloe Vera and the new Earl Grey Tea & Macaroon and Chocolate Truffle masks.

Photobucket
From L - R: Missha BB Boomer, Missha Real Signature, Skin79 Super BB Gold and Skinfood Red Bean BB cream

Assorted BB Creams and a Missha base for my sis and I to trial. Can you tell we like BB creams??!! I also got the Clinique BB to try bringing the total number we own now to 7. This is kinda a lot seeing as I only have one face and usually don't wear much makeup to work where I spend most of my time! xp

Photobucket

Some MAC goodies!! I've been lusting after MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study after seeing it used by so many lovely bloggers for beautiful FOTDs. I also just had to get the Viva Glam GaGa 2 lipglass - it's such a beautiful nude gloss! And I swear by MAC concealer so I got the Select Cover-Up to round out my collection of concealers.

Photobucket

My very 1st Chanel beauty products! *happy dance* I got the limited edition Lèvres Scintillantes in 154 Liaison and Rouge Coco Shine in Évasion and Romance. I only intended on buying one lippy and instead I walk out with 3 products! I was also given a sample too which was nice. Gotta love samples!

Photobucket

I stocked up on most of my Clinique supplies when I went last year so I only picked up a few things this trip. My most important mission was to hunt down Chubby Sticks!!!! HK unfortunately only carries 4 of the colours in the range and Woppin' Watermelon and Super Strawberry were sold out in most stores and counters. However thanks to the insistence of my sis I managed to score them!!

I picked up a 50ml bottle of the Derma White Clinical brightening essence which is marketed here in Aus as even better clinical dark spot corrector. I've been using this for a while now and my skin is looking so much better! The green tube is the Clinique age defense BB cream which I purchased on the plane as it's a duty free travel exclusive. I have no idea why! I also got the bottom lash mascara and was given some samples too.

Photobucket

I had the pleasure of meeting up with the lovely Jen from Life and Lens of Beauty again and we did some browsing before having dinner. Jen has the most enviable blush collection and I just drool at all the Jill Stuart items she has so who better to help me choose my 1st Jill Stuart blush! I got the mix blush compact in milky strawberry and it's so beautiful I don't want to use it! x)

Photobucket

Jen very kindly gifted me with the Korres wild rose mask (which smells BEAUTIFUL!) and e.l.f blush in candid coral. Thank you so much Jen!! It was absolutely wonderful catching up with you again and I hope we can get together when I go next year =D I hope work is treating you ok!

Photobucket

I've wanted to try a lip concealer for ages so I picked up B & C Makemania Nudy lip concealer. I got the Cosmagic sweet deco cheek blush to try because it has this really cute fluffy pink applicator haha. I doubt it will apply it well but it's cute!

Photobucket

Some beauty tools - a beauty blender sponge thing, Everyday Minerals brushes and a generic lip brush from Sasa.

Photobucket

Vitacreme B12 creams!! I picked a tube up last year and I LOVE it. It's great for my sensitive skin, smells OK and feels wonderful. These 3 tubes should last me until my next trip!

Photobucket

I love the pastel purple packaging that Biore products have for some reason and I'm always drawn to their products! I picked up my favourite facial wipes and also tried out the cleansing oil. I used the cleansing oil while in HK and it's great! I wanted to pick up another bottle but I was worried I would be over the baggage allowance so didn't doh.

Photobucket

Stella McCartney perfumes are my absolute favourite and are my signature scent - I've gone through 3 bottles of the original Stella perfume alone! This set is great as it includes a body milk.

So there you have it! My beauty hauls from Hong Kong for 2011. I hope you enjoyed this post! Is there anything you'd like to see in greater detail? Let me know and I'll do my best!

Thanks for looking as always! =)

48 comments:

  1. Jealous - especially of the MAC and Clinique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you got some great things! The Chanel Rouge Coco Shines are gorgeous and I love Stella Mc Cartney perfumes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to HK now!! lol
    Have fun playing with all your amazing new products xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Great haul ^^~ looks good.
    Do you have any recommendations for places to shop in HK? (for beauty related things - the boyfriend is going in September & I wanna get a few things ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very nice! I'm looking forward to a review on the Chubby Sticks, they've been marketed like crazy so curious as to whether or not they're actually good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GASP! So jealous! What lovely haulage you had! I can't wait to see what you come up with using your lovely new polishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, that's an awesome haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many things!!
    Have fun with all this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i miss hong kong a loooot! went there last april. :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    stay pretty! followed your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely haul!

    So jealous! I wanna go HK now! D:

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a fantastic haul. Looks like you had a fabulous time shopping over there ! I wish I was back in HK !!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to see swatches of the lip products. Ah-maaaazing haul 'Chelle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul Michelle! What a rewarding trip :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, just wow! I'm so jealous; that is one amazing haul!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post! everything looks so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow hauls are so much fun! Is buying MAC from hong kong cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice haul. My sister and I started using BBcreams recently. We're using Missha as well, though different creams. It's become my foundation for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow you got some amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome stuff! =)

    I sometimes use stickers for my nails.
    Like it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. *Speechless* ;___; I want those too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whoa, amazing haul!!!
    I will be travelling to Taiwan this summer, and I can not wait to stock up on the MBD masks too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So much awesome goodies! Makes me miss Hong Kong :P

    Where did you get your lioele polishes and the white konad white polish in Hong Kong? I never know where to look for things like that there!

    Btw, you should totally show your fashion hauls as well!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome haul! I would totes love to see your fashion haul as well, pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG!!love all your hauls..
    and Deborah Lippmann-Across the Universe!!!!gosh, i've been dying to get my hands on this particular polish...*envyenvy*
    MBD mask are just wonderful..i love their Barley Whitening mask...=)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So much wonderful haulage, can't wait to see it all put to use :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. :D you're welcome michelle! i enjoyed hanging out with you, lets do that again next time (and let me know what sort of food you'd like to try, haha :P)!!! alas, i'm looking for the HK masks too but no luck, it's only available in TW!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. did u say u got everyday mineral brushes in hk Sasa?!?! which one was it? *gasps*

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG this is such an amazing post, you got so many things :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. So many pretty things!! Lucky you :D
    And that Deborah Lippmann's polish must be gorgeous, hope in a swatch very soon ;)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. @Clare: Oops sorry! I get my beauty fixes in HK because I just can't justify the inflated prices here. I go crazy!

    @Rachel Marie: LOL sorry to make you jealous xp

    @Heather Does Make Up: Thanks hun! Glad to hear you like her perfumes too, I'm wearing it now actually hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Beauty Soiree: I tell everyone to go there at least once! Great food, shopping and nightlife. I need to clear out some of my stash to make room for my new goodies haha.

    @Jen: Thanks Jen! Email me if you like and I can let you know my favourite stores ;) I'm in the process of writing a guide to nail polish in Hong Kong at the moment actually.

    @Joan: I actually did a review of Whole Lotta Honey Chubby Stick last month! They are absolutely fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. @Sara-May: Thanks lovely! I always think I don't buy enough when I'm there and then I get home and realise just how much I got xD

    @VampiressDoll & xlittle.girl: Thanks ladies!

    @rock-or-not: I definitely will have fun thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  33. @makeup,hauls, and anything under the sun!: I miss HK already and I only left last week! Thank you so much for following my blog =)

    @Amy: Oops sorry to make you jealous! Yes go to HK!

    @Mish: Ahhhh I most definitely had a fabulous time on my holiday. I wish I was back there too x(

    ReplyDelete
  34. @Ria: No worries! I have so much to show you guys and the lip products are on the list definitely.

    @Steph: Unfortunately for my wallet every trip is a rewarding trip for me! Haha. I just go crazy over there because things in Aus are just too expensive.

    @Varnish Vixen: I tend to go a little overboard buying stuff because I stock up for the next 6 months - 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  35. @Manicured Monkey: Awww I'm glad you liked this post!!

    @JuLiAnnE: Buying MAC from HK is much cheaper for us in Aus! I think the prices there are similar to US prices.

    @marox79: Which ones are you both using? I love using them as they just feel and look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  36. @Cherry: Thanks Cherry! Everything over there is amazing to me hehe x)

    @Shorby: Glad you like it! Nail stickers are awesome - a quick and easy way to do nail art and everyone can do it.

    @Akuma Kanji: Get yourself to HK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. @Jess: I hope you have a fabulous time when you go! I can't wait to see what you haul, I bet it will be amazing. I would love to go to Taiwan, maybe next time =)

    @Edwina: I got the Lioele polishes from Colour Mix and the Konad polish and plates from the distributor. I'm in the process of doing a "where to buy nail polish guide to HK" so stay tuned for it!
    My clothes are kinda boring as I don't dress very "fashionably"! I'm not sure you want to see all grey/black/white clothes lol.

    @Megan: Oh man I don't know about my fashion haul! I'm a very boring dresser - I dress quite conservatively and it's all black, grey and white =p

    ReplyDelete
  38. @yokeMun: I've wanted it for soooooo long too but a lot of the US sites don't send to Aus. Ooooh I don't think I've tried that one before, thanks for letting me know you like it!

    @Jade: Cheers Jade! I have so much to show you lovely ladies so hopefully I'll be able to post about my goodies soon ;)

    @Jen: I love catching up Jen!! =) I hope you find the HK masks! Will they ever be available in Hong Kong?

    ReplyDelete
  39. @Christine Iversen: Thanks Christine =)

    @Elsa P: I save up all my purchases to buy in Hong Kong ;) I'll definitely swatch Across the Universe soon! It's so gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow, I actually live in HK and am always impressed at everyone's hauls! Glad you love it here so much!

    I HAVE to know where you got your holo nail polish from - I'm so some desperate attempt to hunt down every holo in HK (don't get me started on trying to find flakies!).

    Also, I've been round at least ten Clinique places now, on the hunt for the Strawberry Chubby Stick. They all told me it's sold out, so I'm super impressed you managed to track one down and desperate to know which branch hooked you up!

    Looking forward to reading more in-depth reviews and stuff soon!

    P.S. First time commenter, long-time lurker, hello!

    ReplyDelete
  41. You are a shopping master! That's an incredible haul! I'd love to go to Hong Kong someday... I've been to Japan, but it's so expensive to shop there. Your post makes me really want to go to Hong Kong even more! Not just to shop, also to eat and go sightseeing, but you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. 'Chelle! Welcome back! I'm always so jealous when you come back from HK because of the great items you were able to purchase over there! I glad you came back safe and sound. :) Hope all is well for you! Please post pictures of your shoes! I want to see them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  43. i thought i commented, but great haul chelle! yay for awesome mbd masks, the new ones look really cool, and omg HK ones, how cute!! you'll have to let us know how those bb creams work for you :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  44. I just found your blog and I absolutely adore it! Just my type of read - I've clicked follow so I can keep up to date!

    I'm the same as you - I completely can't stand how inflated the prices for cosmetics and skincare is in Australia so I end up buying everything in HK! LOL.

    Impressive haul there I must say!

    May I ask where in HK you got the Vitacreme B12 cream? I've been seeing it alot in blogs but I didn't know you could buy it in HK!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  45. OMG! What an amazing haul. I'm drooling all over the makeup you got! Haha. Great blog! I'm now following you.

    -Dinah
    http://dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. so cute! i love hong kong the food the shopping, and of course all the culture! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...