I'M BACK!

Hello ladies!!

I am happy to let you know that I am back home in Sydney after an awesome and much needed 2 week holiday in Hong Kong. I got to spend quality time with my grandparents, had yumcha nearly every day, had a short stay in Macau, ate like crazy (gained a few kilos in the process!) and of course shopped my heart out!! My sis and I were actually UNDER the baggage limit by 200g which was shocking to me. If I'd known I would have bought more haha! I took a complete break from blogging and blog reading and now I am refreshed and psyched to blog again. Normal posting will resume this week!

Thank you for looking as always! =D

16 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) Glad to hear you had a great time in HK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had fun, can't wait to see you blog again=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back chicken!!!!

    Can't wait to see what you bought :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcoem back girl :)!
    Glad to hear you had a relaxing time :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great time, like a lot more followers...will be waiting for you photos again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaaaay! Welcome back deary! Hope you had a fab time on your hols, can't wait to see what treasures you bought back with ya of which I'm sure there are many! ;)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy you come back!! can't wait to see new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, welcome back! Can't wait to read about your adventures in HK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see your haul!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! I haven't been HK for so long,hope you had a great time, can't wait to read all about it! xX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back!!!
    i'm so envy of u,u get to go HK so frequent..
    i've been to HK twice and the 1st was for holiday and the 2nd was just a brief transit...
    can't wait til u post the stuff that u bought!!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you ladies!! It feels good to be back and blogging again =) I missed you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...