Off to Hong Kong + a mini blogging break

Hi ladies!

I just want to let you know that I'm off to Hong Kong for 2 weeks today for some quality family time and relaxation. You do not know how much I have been hanging out for a holiday! XD I'm going just with my sis this time so I hope we don't annoy each other too much! Haha.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to take a little break from blogging. The last few weeks of work has really taken it's toll on me plus my recent health problems haven't helped either. If you follow me on Twitter then you'll have heard me complain =p I feel crazy stressed out and exhausted and grumpy and when I come home I've just had no motivation to blog or prepare posts at all. It's been a struggle to get content up on most days and I just can't seem to get the words out. I absolutely LOVE to blog so this saddens me. Hopefully my trip will bring my blogging mojo back!

I apologise for the very lax replies to comments and emails - please know I read and appreciate every single comment you guys leave me ♥ I will try get to my emails as soon as I can. I'm still currently going through entries for my Glitter Gal giveaway so please be patient and it will be announced shortly. For those who harass me about it - DON'T.

I need to have at least 1 pic in my posts so here are just a few of the things you can look forward to seeing featured on my blog when I return!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll try and post a bit but as I'm only going for 2 weeks this time (with a short stay in Macau yay!) so I have a jam packed itinerary. I'll be on Twitter and Instagram though so make sure to catch me there! Thank you all for your continued support for me and my blog - it means the world to me =) I hope to be back with a bang!

Thanks for looking as always see you all in HK!!!! =D

22 comments:

  1. Have a nice trip. Don't worry about your blogging hiatus, I'm sure it'll help you come back with lots of energy (and probably will do some damage to your makeup budget).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip and travel safe. See you when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun!!! and be safe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great vacation, you are gonna have so much fun in HK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun 'Chelle and come back with a lot of motivation and inspiration! :) I like the pics, you got some interesting stuff to show us when you get back ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all your post!! the nailpolishes are beautiful colours!

    In Palace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a fantastic time in HK! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you have a great time and a well-deserved break! nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun and enjoy your well deserved break :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. don't worry!! have great and relaxing time! we will wait you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Safe travels and hope that you have a wonderful time and get lots of well deserved R&R (or as at least a teeny tiny bit between all the eating and shopping in HK! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun on your trip, be sure to relax and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have a safe and fun trip! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhh hope you have fun in hong kong! i love going and can't wait to be there again this summer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a good trip 'Chelle. We will be waiting for your return!

    Miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, our web discussing about beauty tips and fashion style. Please visit our web, let's good performance.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOpe your trip is safe and your visit is good. Also, I hope your health has been improving. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...