Swap with Nikki from .littlegreenheart.

Hi ladies! The last few days I've just been running out of time completely, I get to the end of the day and there's STILL so much to do >.< I haven't had a real chance to catch up on all your wonderful blogs but I will hopefully get to that =) On a good note, I received a lovely package in the post! The very sweet (and totally awesome!) Nikki from .littlegreenheart. emailed me a while back offering to do a polish swap with me. Of course I jumped at the chance!! Nikki lives in Malaysia and she offered to send me some hard to get polishes from Asian brands I have been dying to try .

Photobucket

Just look at all those beautiful polishes! Thank you SO much for the swap Nikki!! I've been admiring Elianto polishes for so long and now I can try them! I couldn't have picked the colours better myself =) And so beautifully wrapped too but I didn't photograph it because I was too excited and just ripped into the package!

Here's what she included:

Photobucket
From L-R:
In2it polishes in yumgum and jellibean. Totally digging the names of these, and the colours of course!

Photobucket
From L - R:
Elianto Colour polishes in Glitter Shine Red, Thistle and Turqoise. I saw Thistle and Turqoise on Nikki's blog and just lusted after them =) Thanks for crossing them off my list!

Photobucket
From L - R:
Elianto Sparkling Diva polishes in Alice Blue, Lilac and Shimmer Pink. Words cannot describe how gorgeous these are! The bottles are soooo darn pretty and the shimmer and colours are just lemming-worthy.

Photobucket
From L - R:
SkinFood Jojoba Pure Nail polishes in Coral Pink and I think the other is Apricot Gold. As you probably know I'm a sucker for cute bottles! These are no exception =p And the tops of these are made out of cardboard - so funky!

Nikki also very kindly included a handmade bracelet made by the Rungus tribe of Kudat, Sabah. I love beaded bracelets and the combination of colours on the bracelet is so funky =)

Photobucket
Excuse the very dry hand =(

I did a very quick mani using Elianto Sparkling Diva in Shimmering Pink. It is every bit as stunning on the nail as it is in the bottle!!
Shimmering Pink is a light pink loaded with silver shimmer. It's just such a pretty colour =) It glided onto the nail and the brush is awesome - no cleanup needed = BIG yay from me. It is kind of sheer though and you'd need 3 coats to get rid of VNL. Below is 2 coats so you can still see some VNL but I was impatient so didn't do another, however drying time was very quick so 3 coats wouldn't be an issue. Then I just quickly added some nail stickers that my workmate kindly gave me.

Shimmer pink
I bruised my index finger so please excuse the mark =(

Once again thank you SO much Nikki!! I'm dying to try all the colours out =) Please check our Nikki's blog .littlegreenheart.! She does fantastic manicures and I envy her ability to pull off bright, fun colours so well!

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. What a fabulous swap and I LOVE those colors. *jealous* Just hang in there and keep posting when you can. I know that life gets crazy and keeps you away....Life happens whether we want it to or not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swap, and I love those Sparkling Diva polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great swap :D
    Love it! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great swap! I don't have any of those brands--lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow all the colours are gorgeous. An awesome collection. And your mani is so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolute lovely swap :)
    nice picks of her =D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are such great colors and polishes I've never heard of! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, these polishes are so enviable! The shades Nikki has chosen are just divine, I'm really liking the Elianto Sparkling Diva polishes. :) That shade and the nail stickers just look gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Blog! Really love them nail colours, especially the sparkling diva in alice blue! <3

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That's nice. I love all the colours.

    By the way I think we all know you have tons of nail polishes. It would be great if you do a post about how to store them. It will a great tip for me and others who have no clue as well.

    Thank you!

    http://nurisrandom.blogspot.com/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Nikki chose some great colours! Thanks for the kind words =) The week has just been a bit overwhelming so I hope the weekend calms me down a bit.

    @Shiny!: Thanks! Nikki is so kind =) The Sparkling Diva's are just so pretty!

    @Gates: I owe it all to Nikki who was so generous to swap with me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Karen D: I am very lucky indeed =) The blogger nail community are so kind and trusting, it's awesome =)

    @Cel: Nikki picked such great colours! I'm glad you like my mani too!

    @Puranki and Alice: I agree, she did a FANTASTIC job choosing colours to send to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Joan: I was like a kid opening up the package let me tell you! The colours are just so perfect =) Thanks for your kind comments Joan!

    @Amy: Thank you for your kind words Amy! I'm dying to try out Alice Blue, it looks gorgeous in the bottle! Thanks for stopping by and commenting also =)

    @Nur: Sure no problem! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely work on a nail storage post for the near future. I've got a few other posts I've got lined up but keep your eye out for it in the next few weeks =)

    My storage is only temporary at the moment due to my living situation but it works for now. I actually only have a small polish collection compared to the collections of hardcore nail bloggers! How I wish I had hundreds of nail polishes like them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Chelle! I'm so glad you love them! The Shimmering Pink looks awesome on u! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Nikki: I can't thank you enough for swapping with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...