Viva La Nails Product sample pack part 2

I decided to add to my Catrice Just Married NOTD by using the other items from the Viva La Nails sample pack they generously sent me. You can see part 1 of my review here.

Photobucket

From thumb - pinky:
Butterfly water decal; flower coloured nail sticker; floral nail sticker with rhinestone; floral water decal and star metallic nail sticker.

I am TOTALLY in love with the water decals! They are so darn simple and easy to use. I had to watch their tutorial on it first which explains the application really well. It literally took less than a minute to apply this gorgeous nail art! I am most definitely going to be stocking up on these after my shopping ban! So many designs, which to choose?!!

The coloured nail stickers and nail stickers with rhinestones are a winner too. They are very cute and come in all sorts of designs. The stickers with rhinestones need a thick coat of topcoat though to stop them snagging on clothing.

I really liked the look of the metallic nail stickers but they seemed to catch on everything as they didn't mold to my nail. Perhaps it was because I put it on my pinky, but it was the smallest size. I used 3 thick coats of Seche Vite to try and prevent it from snagging or breaking off my nail.

Overall, I love the items sent to me in the sample pack. The products are of fantastic quality and the range is extensive catering to the beginner at nail art to the expert. I will definitely be purchasing a few of the items later!!

You can get your free sample from Viva La Nails here.

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!! Don't forget to enter my 200 followers giveaway here!

14 comments:

  1. I love it. So pretty and summery

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I added myself to Viva la nails waiting list on the sample pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are totally cute. My favs are your middle finger and thumb!!

    I too put myself on their waiting list..
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    ♥ Bev
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! I especially love the design on the thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ansa: I'm glad you like it! The Catrice is just such a pretty shade =)

    @Neya: I hope you get the sample pack soon! You'll have so much fun.

    @peripatetic33: I totally agree, they were the best part of the pack.

    @KONADomania: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Bev: Those are my faves too =) I hope you get your sample pack soon! Look forward to your manis using them.

    @Tassa:

    @Ping: I love butterflies hehe. I'll definitely be purchasing some more of them! Thanks for stopping by and commenting =)

    @Mae: Thanks Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the nails are sooo pretty :) LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Oreleona: Thanks hun! I'm glad you like it =) The water decals and stickers make any mani instantly more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty , i love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, those are nice decals & you used them well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...