Swap with Tina from Fleur's nails&stuff

I have for you today another great swap! When I posted a few weeks back asking if any international ladies wanted to swap polishes with me, the very sweet Tina from Fleur's nails&stuff was the very first of many generous ladies to offer to swap with me. Just want to add that I am very grateful to all the ladies who offered to swap with me and/or are completing a swap with me currently, you are all fantastic and so so generous! I'm totally overjoyed receiving polishes I have no way of accessing here and will be showcasing the colours in the upcoming weeks. I received my package all the way from Slovenia this week and here's a peek at what I received.

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMGISH I nearly died of excitement when I opened up the box!! I was like a kid in a candy store =) It was crammed full of absolutely amazing polishes and Tina also very generously included some cool nail art items and some yummy food with a sweet note. Tina was kind enough to hunt down all 5 of the Essence Eclipse polishes I so desperately wanted and also fulfilled many of the polishes from Europe on my wishlist.

Photobucket

From L - R:
Essence Eclipse polishes - Undead, Thirsty!, Don't Bite Me - Kiss ME, Hide Bella Hide and Ready to be Bitten. Tina also included Eclipse lipgloss in Lunch at Cullen's for me!!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Catrice Ultimate Lacquer polishes in Plum Play With Me, Let's Mauve On!, I Scream Peach! and Just Married. These were all on my wishlist and are now fulfilled!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Joy polishes in 57, 386 and 4. How cute are these bottles!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Essence Nail Art Twins in Bonnie and Clyde, Essence Crazy About Colour in Think Pink, and Essence Colour & Go polishes in Glisten Up! and No More Drama.

Photobucket

From L - R:
S-he Stylezone polishes in 376 and 466.

Photobucket

Tina also included some of her favourite nail art stickers, rhinestones (pictured in one of the 1st pics) and hand cream that she loves and a Essence nail piercing set which I can't wait to try out! The badge is very funky too! She also very thoughtfully included the Essence Nail corrector pen because she read that I love using it so now I have a back up! Thank you so much Tina =)

Photobucket

These sweets and the Frutabela bars were literally gobbled up in a matter of minutes. These Frutabela bars have got to be my absolute favourite bars. They're covered in yoghurt and have berries inside and little crunchy bits, absolutely scrumptious. I could eat a whole box every day but unfortunately I don't think I can't get them here but I may be wrong. If there are any Aussie ladies who have seen these in Aus PLEASE let me know!

I'm going out for dinner tonight with the boy's family so I did a super quick mani using Catrice Let's Mauve On! for something a bit demure. Below is 2 coats without topcoat, reviews later =)

Catrice Let's Mauve On!

Thank you SO SO much Tina for this awesome swap!! You've fulfilled so many of the polishes on my wishlist and I can't thank you enough =) Every polish is stunning and the colours you've chosen are fantastic, I love every single one of them. You have absolutely spoiled me!

Please check out Tina's blog Fleur's nails&stuff. Her manicures are beautiful (my favourite is her Hello Kitty mani!)and she always creates so many polish lemmings for me! She's also having a great giveaway which ends very soon so check it out!

Thanks for looking =) Enter my 200 followers giveaway here!

14 comments:

  1. Wow what a giveaway! Fleur is awesome, she gets you a lot of goodies. I'm glad you have all Eclipse collection now!

    Frutabela - Mmmm, I love it too, but only these with youghurt. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ivana: I'm very lucky! I still haven't seen Eclipse yet so I'm definitely going to be wearing one of the polishes to see the movie now =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't a problem at all. Glad you like the package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, nice collection you got there :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow, you got really great stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, what a great swap!!!! can't wait to see her end too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! those are really great swap!! i love swapping too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh!!! loving the eclipse collection! very very nice!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ur swaps make me jealous, hehe! I lost everything thru the post to my swapping partner T__T my 1st swapping experience is juz plain unlucky...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you. You got some really nice things. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG What a great swap! i love that mauve color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Those polishes are gorgeous!! And those Frutabela bars sound delicious - I have to keep my eyes open for them around here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous swap! Can't wait to see all of your new swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks ladies! You'll definitely be seeing lots of manis using the polishes I've been lucky enough to get through swaps in my upcoming posts =)

    There's just not enough time and I don't have enough fingers and toes to try them all! =p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...