Viva La Nails product sample pack part I

Hi ladies! I received my Viva La Nails sample pack this week from www.VivaLaNails.co.uk and what a great package! Most of you will know about these sample packs so I'm repeating myself - but for those who don't these packs are offered to all bloggers and YouTube artists free of charge (including shipping) to try and review. Love it!

Here's what I got in my sample pack:

Photobucket

Water decals:
Photobucket

Nail stickers:
Photobucket

Small pearls, flitter, heart rhinestones, fabric flowers and crushed shell:
Photobucket

Drop rhinestones, round rhinestones, heart dazzlings, glitter and star dazzlings:
Photobucket

What a great selection huh! So many different products to try and the colour range is good. I didn't even know WHERE to start so I just played it safe and did a quick mani using China Glaze Up All Night and the pink star dazzlings.

Photobucket
Please excuse my middle finger - I cut myself at work. I'm always so clumsy!

I found the dazzlings easy to use and were really pretty on the nail as they catch the light and look a different colour. The only problem I had was that the dazzlings were inconsistent in thickness so they can very easily catch on clothing etc. I had to do 2 thick coats of Seche Vite to prevent this after losing a dazzling not long after doing the mani as I only did 1 coat of topcoat =p

You can get your free sample from Viva La Nails here.

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!!

13 comments:

  1. I'm waiting my package too :) they are very generous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you are so lucky to be sent all of these! They look fab! Very jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! those are really pretty. hehe i've been soo obsessed about nail art recently hahaha i would love to try this out! thank you so much for posting :) i am currently on the wait list.. i sure hope they stock up soon :) thank youu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are heaps of fun to play around with!!
    Your nails look really cute.
    ♥ Bev
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome! I just went to order one and it's sold out, i'll wait though :)

    It's such a great way to get the product out there I think, i've noticed a lot of Etsy sellers are doing something similar with bloggers and youtubers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cooL~ tHanx for telling us that. Really like the stars ♥

    http://nurisrandom.blogspot.com/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a fabulously fun package to receive. I bet you have a blast with different manis and pedis even. :) Love your first experiment with them. I'm always thinking of unusual ways to place fimo or sticker art, etc. and yours are good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW I love your nails, they look amazing!!!
    You are going to have so much fun with all those goodies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, havent been here some time, how r u lately? I really like this nail look <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Alice: They are VERY generous! It's rare to see a company be so generous and give away such generous samples. It's really nice to see!

    @Olivia: I am lucky because they're out of stock now! Definitely try and get a sample back, they are lots of fun =)

    @Agnes: Hope you receive your pack soon! It'll be worth the wait don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @fierce nails and beauty: Thanks hun!

    @Anita: I totally agree. It's a great way to advertise in this day and age and makes for lots of happy bloggers too!

    @Nur: Glad you like it Nur!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: It's definitely loads of fun! Only problem is there's just TOO much choice and I can't decide what on earth to use!
    Thank you for the sweet compliment =) I try to think of different ways too, I mostly spend time in meetings doing that HA!

    @Sarah: Awww thank you so much hun!

    @Ronnie: Hey Ronnie! I've been alright lately, thanks for asking =) Hope you've been good! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can someone get a Viva la Nails Product sample ? How does it work ? Do they constantly send you samples ? I heard that you only pay £2.95 S&H fee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...