Inside the jewellery box

I was inspired to do this post by the fabulously creative and very lovely Asami who did this great post about pieces from her jewellery box. Her jewellery is absolutely beautiful and very special as pieces are handed down to her from her mother and grandmother. I think this is really wonderful and very sentimental. Unfortunately my mum and grandmother are not very big into jewellery! I actually don't have much jewellery as I like to wear signature pieces ie. same pieces of jewellery all the time as I'm lazy haha. Here are a few of my favourite pieces of jewellery:

This is a ring I got from Diva on sale for only a couple of dollars but I love it. I adore roses and the coral colour just pops and adds a great burst of colour to any outfit.

Photobucket

I've worn a charm bracelet practically everyday since I was in high school. I've changed the bracelet only about 3 times and lost countless charms and this is what it has evolved into after many years. Each charm represents something about me and was given to me for a special occasion but I have purchased 1 or 2. For example: the snowboard represents my love of snow and snow sports; the book charm represents my love of books and reading; I was given the Tiffany shopping bag charm as a graduation gift; and the ice cream charm represents my lifetime love of confectionary and ice cream; etc.

Photobucket

These Chanel studs were a Valentines/birthday gift from the boy about 3 years ago when we were on our 1st trip to Hong Kong together where he met my extended family. These studs are chic and simple and I love wearing them as it brings back so many wonderful memories of that trip.

Photobucket

I can't remember where I got this ring from! I like the different sized pearls and the size of the ring and I wear it as a "statement" ring.

Photobucket

This is my most treasured item and I would cry my heart out if I lost it. My boyfriend gave this to me on our 1 year anniversary many moons ago and it was my 1st time receiving a famous Tiffany blue box. I was so excited! Lol. I wear it nearly everyday even though it chokes me when I sleep (no matter!) and have it polished regularly.

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed it! Thank you to Ansa, Yokemun and Ronnie for tagging me with awards! Ladies you are very sweet and kind to think of me and my little blog =)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, such lovely pieces. I really like the Channel earrings and also the Tiffany necklace is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these r all great, i wanna hv them all home XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're all lovely! I like the rose ring and the charm bracelet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first rose ring is gorgeous! I love the bright colour :D perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you so much for your sweet words and the link! I really love your pieces and I love the bright color on that coral ring too. Gorgeous jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cel: Oh thanks so much!

    @Ronnie: Lol wish I could share with you hun!

    @xnosugaraddedx: Glad you like them! I wish I had gotten a back up ring now >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. @xAgnes: Thank you! I wear it all the time in Summer =)

    @Asami: You are most welcome Asami! I love reading your blog =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...