Sinful Colors Scandal-ous manicure

Photobucket

Apologies for the unimaginative title! My NOTD today is using Sinful Colors Scandal which I hauled a while ago (see my previous post here). It’s a cute hot pink colour which unfortunately I forgot to take a photo before Konad-ing but you get the picture. Scandal was kind of a pain to apply because if you have too much loaded onto the brush a great big bead of polish comes gusingh down and floods the entire nail. It wasn’t too bad though having said that and above is 2 coats with full nail pattern using Konad plate m71 with Konad Special black polish.

Matte about you

I then just HAD to try out my Essie Matte About You which is a fantastic topcoat because it just dries so darn FAST! Which is great for me because you may have noticed that I’m not very patient when it comes to waiting for coats to dry =p

Photobucket

I think I prefer this particular manicure glossy but oh well! Thanks for looking =)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! :) Thats one of my fave konad plates :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh!! love the color!! and of course the konading!! :) yep, i prefer the manicure glossy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I want that polish too, looks jelly. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Krissy: Thanks hun! I'm still getting the hang of the full nail designs though =p

    @xnosugaraddedx: Thanks! I wish I hadn't matte-d it lol.

    @Asami: Hmmm now that you mention it, it did go on a bit jelly-like.. but I'm not experienced enough with jelly polishes to be certain sorry!

    @Ansa: It's winter here in Syd so I've been trying to wear bright colours to cheer myself up! Thanks for stopping by! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your nails look super cute. i'm loving that sinful colour in scandal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sinful brand, great colors for less at our local walgreen here for $1.99 usd here

    would you say Essie top coat is better than Seche vite? Im also impatient when drying em

    ReplyDelete
  8. @xbbkay: It's a really gorgeous shade of pink! You should definitely get it if you get the chance =)

    @Katies: Thanks Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Meme: I'm totally loving Sinful Colors. Such a great range of colours and the bottles are really cute. They aren't stocked in the stores here unfortunately but I managed to track them down! Hmmmm glad to know the prices aren't too jacked up - they sell for $3 here.

    I haven't tried other brands of matte top coat but I'm really impressed with Essie. Nothing beats Seche Vite for fast drying though if you're after a glossy finish. Since they're different in terms of finish I can't really say if one is better than the other =( I'd say have both!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that looks great! An amazing combination. :)
    I like glossy version more, but both are lovely. :)

    xoxo

    You can check my blog too, if you want. :)
    http://zabranjeni-grad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that Konad design! Im in melbourne Vic and we have sinful colours here, I got some on special for $1!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...