OPI Meet Me on the Star Ferry NOTD

I was really excited to get OPI Meet Me on the Star Ferry after seeing swatches of it online. However, I'm not all that happy with the colour on me after using it as a full manicure so this is just a short NOTD post.

OPI Meet Me on the Star Ferry

Meet Me on the Star Ferry is a pretty mauve with golden shimmer. It applied like any other OPI polish - the Pro-wide brush was fantastic and it was very smooth to apply. Above is 2 coats for good measure but you could probably get away with 1 nicely applied coat. I then stamped stars using Bundle Monster plate BM14 using OPI Alpine Snow.

But like I said above, I'm not digging the colour on me unfortunately. The colour just kind of.. made my hands look old or something. I'm disappointed because the colour is pretty! My manicure doesn't do the colour justice.

Thanks for looking! Don't forget to enter my 50 followers giveaway here!

9 comments:

  1. That color is really terrible on my nails too and I can wear practically everything :-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Especially with konad. Simple but elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polish looks nice against your skintone but maybe it will work better in the Fall/Winter. Cute konad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost picked this up today. It looks really nice on you though but I know what you mean. I have had polishes that just clash with my skin tone too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love that color...very pretty!
    -------------------------
    Visit me @ PetiteLittleGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I missed on so much of your wonderful posts!!! :(

    Been so busy trying to finish my degree!!! Well I am officially down now!!! :)

    I love this color and I like how you put the star stamps on it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nea: Sorry to hear you have the same problem! Oh well it's still pretty to look at in the bottle =p

    @Tassa: Thanks!

    @Katie: Thanks Katie, in real life though it looks strange on me =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ansa: You should try it, it is a gorgeous colour. It just sucks when you get a polish and you have so many expectations and it doesn't work for you!

    @PetiteLittleGirl: Glad you like it!

    @Alice: Welcome back Alice!! =) Big congrats on finishing school! I'm glad you like it, I just don't haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this polish...So pretty :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...