Socceroos NOTD

Hi ladies!! How has everyone's week been so far? I'm currently sick and laid up at home for the day. Boo! I have no idea who I caught this darned cold off but I'm just hoping it passes soon.

I managed to get the energy to do a quick World Cup themed NOTD to show my support for our Socceroos!

Photobucket

This is a really simple manicure but quite effective and patriotic I think! I used OPI Passion as a base and used the brush from Nail Star Two Way Nail Art Pen & Brush in green and yellow to do thin lines of each colour. Please excuse the puncture marks on my index and pinky - I stabbed myself on the sticky tape dispenser at work yesterday lol. I'm such a klutz!!

I'm holding limited edition green & gold Mentos which taste very yummy! I love it when companies bring out themed items =p

Green & gold Mentos

I haven't really been following the World Cup much this time around as the matches are played at like 4:30am in the morning and I just can't bring myself to get up at that time. However I might watch the match against Serbia early tomorrow morning because it might be the last time we play but fingers crossed it isn't though!

C'MON AUSSIE!!

Thank you for stopping by =)

16 comments:

  1. hehe simple and fun. I wore Japanese themed nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh!! love the simplicity! and the mentos~ yummm~ ^v^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @puranki: I'd love to see your Japanese themed nails!

    @xnosugaraddedx: Thanks Nikki! I love mentos =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a really pretty color! very pigmented though so i have to work at it to sheer it out to have it look more natural. If you don't have a bright coral color in ur blush stash then i think def get it :) but if u already do then maybe not cos it is quite exxy (my wallet is still hurting :p) the gold detail came off on my first use, i was like nooo! :(
    love the cup spirit NOTD lovely! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so cool and cute!! everyone's in soccer mania mode!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely mani & it brought luck to your team. :)) And Mentos, mmmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Sorry the Socceroos didn't make it! They played hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your NOTD are super cute!!
    Go Socceroos!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Cecilia: Thanks for the advice hun! I already have the LE Michael Kors Sunset Coral blush which I love so I don't need another. Though of course I'd like to have it! I'll just admire the highlighter on you =)

    @Tassa: Thank you! We won against Serbia but we got eliminated =(

    @libys1: Thanks! Yep everyone's soccer mad atm! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ivana: Thank you! We won our match but unfortunately it wasn't enough. At least I have Mentos to console me =p

    @April: Thanks April! Oh well better luck next time. Hope USA do well!

    @Donna: Thanks Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg woa soo creative nails!!
    i wanna tasteeeee that mentos omg!!! gimmie one lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cuteee!!! :) Good way to show team spirit!

    Sucks to hear that you are sick though. I hope you get better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ipehishere: You flatter me! It was very simple to do.

    @Alice: Thanks Alice! I'm still not 100% but I'm getting there =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look great....
    Shame we didn't make it :(
    I am being a bit of a traitor now, my husband is half dutch, half hungarian :o (what a combination hey!!!)
    So i am cheering for the Netherlands!!!
    Cute nails.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @fierce nails and beauty: Thanks hun! Yeah it's a real shame =( Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...