Zoya Glimmer black French

My assessments are officially over for the semester!!!! YAY! *dance* Now it's just the nerve racking wait for results =S but still it means I get to do my nails again and blog!! And since I'm on a shopping ban now (I overspent during assessment time! so I'm determined to try out all my current polishes too.

Today I decided to do a black French with Zoya Glimmer as the base. Glimmer is a nude or champagne colour packed with silver/gold glitter and is sooooo pretty! It was my 1st time using Zoya polishes and I must say I'm loving them!

Zoya Glimmer swatch

Glimmer applied like a dream and even though it's packed with glitter it dried really smooth and to a glossy finish. You might even be able to get away without topcoat. Above is 2 coats and you can still see VNL but since I was covering the tips I left it at 2 coats only.

Zoya Glimmer black French manicure

I freehanded the tips using Bys Black satin and added some silver diamantes to my accent finger. You can tell I haven't done my nails in a while! The tips are a bit wonky =p

Hope you like it! Thanks for looking =)

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Glimmer is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Zoya is so very pretty.
    Congrats on having 50 followers. :
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you are interested. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Asami: Thanks Asami, I'm glad you like it!

    @Susie: Thanks Susie!! I'm so happy to even have 1 follower, 50 is absolutely fantastic! Thankyou so much for all your support =) I'll be entering your giveaway very soon, I have so much blog reading to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...