My 1st Color Club polishes and I received 2 awards!

I'm still not feeling 100% and now I have a massive earache too, ARGH! So I was very pleased to get home from work yesterday to find a parcel waiting for me as retail therapy can be even better than chicken soup sometimes =) I've seen so many lovely manicures using Color Club polishes but like everything else in Aus they're hard to come by and if you do it's pricey so I turned to Ebay. I won an auction that was a bargain and am now the proud owner of 21 Color Club polishes!

These didn't come with official labels but the seller kindly labeled them for me so I didn't have to do it myself. I'm assuming that these must have been part of a multi-pack or something.. can any ladies confirm this? Thanks in advance from a Color Club noob!

From the Sweet Seduction Collection:

Sweet Seduction collection
From L-R: Milky White Base Coat; Rock Candy; Sugar Baby; How Sweet It Is; Candy Girl; Sugar Rush and Yummy

These colours looks perfect for french manis and more demure looks, obviously hence the name of the collection.

From the Poptastic collection:

Poptastic collection
From L-R: Almost Famous; Wham! Pow!; Poptastic; Warhol; Pucci-licious; Twiggie and Chelsea Girl

Omg these are SO bright! Can't wait til summer when I can rock these colours loud and proud hehe.

From the Rebel Debutante collection:

Rebel Debutante collection
From L-R: Who Are You Wearing?; High Society; Best Dressed List; Charity Ball; Uptown Girl; She's Sooo Glam and Ms. Socialite

Unfortunately it didn't include Rebel Debutante or Gossip Column but oh well.

I also received an award from the very lovely and awesome Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes. Thank you so much for this award! =)

Stylish blogger award

The rules are: Copy the award above, place it on your blog - link your blog back to me and name five things about yourself! Then pick 5 bloggers you'd like to tag with this same award.

1. I can play the violin and piano - not very well now as I haven't played in ages.
2. I am a MASSIVE fan of the Harry Potter books - I started reading them when they 1st came out (ages before all the hype!) and I re-read the books at least every few months. I also have a wand =p
3. I absolutely love food but I can't cook! But I'm learning so that I can make a good wife in the near future (hopefully!) ;)
4. I love TV - stick me in front of a TV and even if it's the most boring show on earth I will watch it with total concentration.
5. I would love to quit my job and travel around the world visiting exotic places!

I tag the follower awesome and stylish bloggers with this award:
Konad-licious

.little green heart.

PetiteLittleGirl

Absolutely-Alice

Cel's

And thank you so much to the lovely and fantastic Tassa for awarding me with the Sweet Blog Award! You are much too kind =)

Sweet blog award

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got some nice colours there. I think these were sets that were available from a shop called Ross in the US. They're the same polishes but apparently they're missing labels and the caps are slightly different. I remember reading about it on MUA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a great haul of colour club polishes. I have a couple too but I'm always on the lookout for more.

    Thank you so much for the award, you are so sweet. I will make sure to pass it on ^_^

    You can play the violin and the piano? That's awesome. I was taking piano lessons for 6 years when I was younger but can only play basic stuff now. I'm totally with you on number 5. If only it was possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just read your comment on my bubble tea post and I wanted to ask, how do you make bubble tea?! That sounds awesome!! Do you buy the ingredients from asian grocery stores and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!

    I am glad that you accepted award. :) You definitely deserve it.

    OMG!How envious I am of all these beautiful polishes. ;) Can't wait to see them on your nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll have to let me know how you like them - I myself don't own any Color Club.

    http://polishfreshie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love these polishes! especially the ones from the Rebel Debutante collection! gorgeous! :)
    ah it doesnt gather dust cos i use them very often and im always re-arranging with my fav polishes and stuff (i store the rest in a huge drawer in my vanity)
    thanks so much lovely! :) and hehe sure, shoes for you and shoes for me :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Millie: Thanks so much for the info! I've done some research online now, I appreciate the heads up =)

    @Cel: I'd love to see your manicures using Color Club polishes! Yeah i can probably only play basic stuff too now which is a shame because I spent so long playing them. Oh well!

    @Krissy: Replied on your blog hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tassa: Thanks so much! You are very sweet =) I have a LOAD of untried polishes at the moment but you'll definitely see manicures using these polishes very soon!

    @Freshie: No worries I'll let you know. Thanks for stopping by!

    @Cecilia: That's really good to hear! I'll definitely have to get a polish shelf now =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...