Bloom pink bow NOTD

Hello! How has everyone's week been?

For today's NOTD I decided to use Bloom Kylie - the 2nd polish I got from the Bloom trade in (see my previous post)

Kylie is described as “A zesty shade of lipstick pink that takes it up a notch with its shimmery finish”. The colour is a nice bright shade of pink however I don’t think it really goes with my skin tone.

Bloom Kylie

Above is 2 coats topped with Seche Vite. The 1st coat was very streaky and had bald spots galore but a thick 2nd coat fixed it.

I then decided to do some konading so I went with the French tip bows from plate m56 with Konad special polish in white and silver diamantes.

Photobucket

Thanks for looking! If you enjoy reading my blog please follow me!

7 comments:

  1. i wish i could pull off pink nails but i can only pull off dark colours i think :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooove that konad look!!!!! so adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @xphoebelinax: I think it depends on the shade of pink and your skintone. I'd say buy loads of pinks and see which one suits you the best!

    @Anita: Thanks Anita! I just love bows and diamantes =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooo cuteeeeee! WOW I LOVEEE IT! :D Great color and great design.

    Btw, I would love to go down to Aussie one of these days!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alice: Hehe thanks Alice! I love pinks and I love bows.. why not combine the 2?!?

    It'd be so much fun if you came to Syd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the ribbons with the stones are soo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @puranki: Konad have the cutest designs. I'm in love with all their ribbon designs!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...