Essie pink glitter NOTD

For today’s NOTD I decided to go for something pastel and glittery so I decided to try out Essie Bike Ride with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust on top.

Essie Bike Ride is a pink pastel with slight purple undertones to it. It was kind of a pain to apply as it streaks like crazy and is definitely a 3 coater. Having said that though I’m digging the colour and it’s worth the trouble.

Essie Bike Ride
Without top coat

Before I applied glitter, I added a nail decal to accent fingers using Pink Fin nail decals which I purchased from my local shopping centre. These decals are what got me interested and hooked on nail art last year!!! The girls at the stands are super friendly and they give you a free sample (1 nail decal on your nail) whenever you walk past. They also have nail wheels with different designs using the decals and I love to see what they have to get inspiration for my nail art. These decals are fantastic and last until you take your manicure off and even then I struggle to get them off sometimes! They come in a million different designs and retail for I think $4 each or 3 for $10. They’re great for a quick manicure and seriously you can buy them all. And I love the fact that it’s a little Aussie brand =)

Photobucket

I then applied a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust which unfortunately is a bit hard to see in the pic below. I then sealed it all with a coat of Seche Vite.

Photobucket

What's your NOTD?

7 comments:

  1. That is BEAUTIFUL! Sorry to hear the application was difficult. Very pretty results though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink Essie nail polish looks super pretty on you. Love the glossy look a lot!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'd love to see some more FOTDs of you too! ;)

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. the color is so pretty! im really thinking getting the stickers now hehee. thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks great! :) It's so pretty! I like how you topped it with the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Asami: Thankyou!! I think next time I'll try a different base coat to see if application is better.

    @Jess: I'm glad you like it! Thankyou for stopping by and following my blog! I'd like to do more FOTDs but my makeup skills are really rusty atm!

    @Winnie: You should definitely get some nail decals! It makes it so quick and easy to do great nail art.

    @Alice: Thanks Alice! I think glitter make any manicure special =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Michelle,
    Very pretty! Love that colour and the stickers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Melissa: Glad you like the colour! Thanks for stopping by and commenting =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...