Estee Lauder Facebook Event

Photobucket

I had my makeup done at the Estee Lauder Facebook event yesterday at Myer Sydney City. It involved a 30minute makeover and then their professional photographer takes a photo for you to use for your Facebook or website which is then redeemable for 2 products on the day. I love getting my makeup done and this was just too good to resist!!

I had my makeup done by MUA Phil who was a very nice. I went for a matte foundation and a brown smokey eye, something “sophisticated” for high tea with the girls! I think it turned out really nice (if I do say so myself!) and I felt super glam too =p

Photobucket

What was used:

All items by Estee Lauder

Face:
Advanced Night repair
Idealist
Double wear Stay in Place foundation
Nutritious Vita-Mineral Loose powder

Cheeks:
Signature Silky Powder blush in Rosewood

Eyes:
Silky EyeShadow duo in Mocha
TurboLash All Effects Motion mascara in Black

Lips:
Unsure

Photobucket

The photos were taken by photographer Cameron Mills and I absolutely love how they turned out!! Cameron was lovely and really put me at ease which I think is really important when getting photos done. I feel kind of awkward getting photos done, but Cameron was super friendly and professional and we chatted about what kind of shots I wanted and what I would use them for and stuff. He took at least a dozen shots and then let me choose the ones I liked so he could email them to me. I also got a print of the photo I liked most which was the 1st photo! Even though it was only a very short photo session, I really enjoyed it and I would definitely consider using Cameron in the future to capture a special occasion for me.

I really wanted the blush in Peach Nuance but they had sold out so I redeemed 2 lippies. I purchased the Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick LOVE in Lustrous Pink and Pure Colour Crystal lipstick in Tiramisu.

Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick LOVE lipstick in Lustrous Pink

Estee Lauder Pure Crystal Lipstick in Tiramisu

Estee Lauder's Facebook Event is available at selected Myer stores until 1st May 2010. For details click here.

10 comments:

  1. OMG! Why is all the good stuff in Australia? I should just move there and tag along with you when you go to such events. I'm jealous. :P

    Gosh you look great 'Chelle! Great make-up + professional photography, what a wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty! <3
    i like how the lipsticks have LOVE imprinted on them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful makeover! I love the natural shades used, and your hair looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alice: We don't get much in the way of brands and the prices for everything are sooooo steep, so I guess we make up by having some good events and freebies.

    Ahhh it'd be awesome to have someone to go to these things with!! It's boring and lonely by meself =p Come to Syd and I'll show you all the sights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anita: Thankyou Anita! The new range of lippies and lipglosses are so cute, I want them all =)

    @Jess: Thankyou Jess! The MUA and photographer were awesome. My hair is naturally very straight so I like to curl my hair to give some volume.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you looked gorgeous! and your hair looks so nice! how did you do your hair? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very cool Micelle! Thanks for the kind words and I'm very glad you enjoyed yourself and liked the photos. You're gorgeous and make me look good as a photographer!
    I believe Estee Lauder are holding a similar event at DJ's Elizabeth St store next week beginning 3rd May so I'll be there for another week of the same. Very much looking forward to it.
    All the best & thanks again,
    Cam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @xphoebelinax: Thankyou! All I did was use my straightening iron to curl the front section of hair. I usually do my whole head but when I'm lazy just the front sections =p

    @Cam Mills: Thanks for stopping by and commenting Cameron!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool idea and your photos turned out beautifully! I love the lipsticks you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Juznie: I'm a total sucker when it comes to getting makeovers and stuff! The limited edition Signature range from Estee Lauder is so sweet, a definite must have!

    Thankyou for stopping by and commenting, I appreciate it very much! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...