Nyx Blushes

Since I'm naturally quite pale (I'm a NC20), blush is a must have product for me otherwise I look sickly (until the afternoon when I get naturally rosy cheeks). I have quite a few blushes and one of my faves is Nyx powder blushes. It's cheap and works wonderfully but unfortunately it isn't readily available in stores in Aus =( Some of the dollar ships do stock the round lipsticks but not many.

Nyx blushes

I picked up 2 of the powder blushes last week in Terracotta and Angel from Paddy's Market. Both blushes are very pigmented and last reasonably long for me. I actually reach for these more often than my Smashbox or Clinique blushes or my 28 blush palette.

Terracotta is a bronzey colour which could be used a bronzer too. It gives my cheeks a lovely sun kissed glow which I love. Meanwhile Angel is a light pink shade which gives my cheeks a very natural pink glow perfect for any occasion. I already own 2 other powder blushes in Sand (bronzey shade) and Natural (light pink shade) so I'm starting a collection now!

The stall I purchase them from also stock a limited range of the Nyx Jumbo eye pencils and some LA colour products which I refrained from purchasing! Any Sydneysiders know of anywhere else you can purchase Nyx products besides online?

Nyx blushes

What's YOUR favourite blush?

If you enjoy reading my blog please follow me!

2 comments:

  1. I am not a make-up kinda of girl, even though I do use foundation and concealer, I have no idea what blush does or how to apply it! Haha, I'm not a girly girl. :(

    The oysters in LA look huge compared to the ones in your post, but then again, pictures don't really do justice. Yeah, I agree that oysters do have an acquired taste, just not my taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a good thing you aren't into makeup because it eats so much out of your pay!! >.<

    I can be pretty girly girl when I want to be much to the amusement of my mum and sis haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...