Boots Catch of the Day haul

Catch of the Day is an awesome Aussie site that has a new bargain deal available everyday at 12 midday and is available for 24hrs only. Some of the bargains include phones, laptops, Fererro Rocher chocolates and heaps of other great bargains. Last week they had some makeup bargains and I got a Boots 17 makeup pack and a L’oreal skincare pack for the boy. I’ve always wanted to try Boots products as it’s got a reputation for being a good drugstore brand however of course they aren’t available in Aus. I only paid $12.95 for 11 products so even if they suck it was still a bargain!

Photobucket

What I got:

Boots 17 Instant Glow shimmer dust; Instant Glow wash off leg bronzer and Instant Glow wash off self tan shimmer powder in Aztec Gold.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I’m not too sure I’ll use these products.. I’m not really into tanning products and since Winter is coming up here I won’t get a chance to. The shimmer dust looks really cool though with the puff applicator.

Boots 17 Sheer Shine Eye cream in Cream Cake and White Rabbit

Photobucket

Boots 17 Limited Edition Jonathon Saunders lipsticks in Tourney and Elia

Photobucket

Photobucket

According to Google, Jonathon Saunders is a Scottish fashion designer and this makeup collaboration was released sometime in 2007. Now quick question: do any of you ladies know how long BRAND NEW sealed makeup is OK for..???
The lippies are quite cute and come packaged in cardboard which is quite unusual.

Boots 17 Limited Edition Jonathon Saunders eyeshadows in Elador; Vodence; Favia and Selwyn

Photobucket

Photobucket

A nice combination of colours! Great for a smoky eye I think. These are also packaged in cardboard with a magnetic close.

I can’t wait to try these out!

2 comments:

  1. That is a lot of makeup! I do like the designs on the packaging! Very beautiful. You should make a post wearing some of the makeup. It would be nice to see how it looks on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alice: It is rather alot isn't it?!! Oh I'd love to but my makeup skills are VERY rusty atm! I just haven't had time to really do much makeup lately so the minimal skills I learnt before have just disappeared! But I'll try =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...