Nfu Oh 50 NOTD

I have for you today my NOTD using Nfu Oh 50. I don't think these polishes need an introduction! Especially the much desired flakies *drool*. I received this very special polish (my very 1st Nfu Oh!!) from my dear friend Christina from Cels deco nails in one of our swaps. I nearly passed out when she told me she was sending this beautiful polish my way!

Nfu Oh 50 contains flakies suspended in a light purple jelly base. On the nail the flakies go from blue to green depending on the lighting and is just BEE-YOO-TIFUL!!! Below is 2 coats of 50 layered over 2 coats of China Glaze Grape Pop topped with a coat of Color Club Vivid Color Intensifying topcoat. You can see Grape Pop fully swatched here. I really like using Grape Pop as a base for flakies for some reason! I did it here and here for Nubar 2010 hehe. I think it's a great alternative if you don't want to layer over black.

Nfu Oh 50

Bottle shot:

Photobucket
What a sexy bottle!!

A close up shot of the flakies below. As you can see, they can look blue or green! For this pic, I've used my boyfriend's Sony camera (TX9 if you're wondering) so it looks a little different from my other photos. I'm still trying to figure out how to get good macro shots of my nails with my new camera!

Photobucket

I don't know why I waited so long to use it! It's stunning on the nail. Application wasn't difficult even though the formula was a teensy bit on the thick side. I found I had to move some of the flakies around on the nail to get an even layer. Another pic for you of this wonderful polish:

Photobucket

Thank you for sending me this beautiful lacquer my friend! I want more x)

I wanted to do some shopping at the local shopping centres today but there were just way too many people so I gave up. The boy and I ended up going to Pancakes on the Rocks for lunch and then just doing some grocery shopping. Pancakes on the Rocks is always yummy and I usually end up ordering the same old things each time. I love their sweet pancakes so I had Strawberry Patch pancakes and crepes. 2 buttermilk pancakes is too filling for me so I get half and half so I can enjoy both!

Photobucket

Yummy fruit cocktail that I nearly froze drinking haha:

Photobucket


The boy had the Farmers Brunch crepes with extra Italian sausage (soooo yummy!) and a poached egg. The egg was hard though =(

Photobucket

Thanks for looking! =)

8 comments:

  1. your nails are stunning! the color and flakes look awesome on you! I am so jealous of those pancakes they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the nice glittery nails!! ur nails look great :) u do it so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am forced to love and drool at everything you just posted about :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look stunning darlin! And how gorguz is the bottle! lol! Love it :) oh my goodness, even after all these days of doing nothing but eating, those pancake pics are still making me drooool! lol! :) Hope you had a great one!

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agh that nail polish almost makes me pass out it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unf, flakies! Looks gorgeous. And those pancakes look absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Toesthattwinkle!: Thanks hun! You're very sweet =) I adore purple polishes and flakies hehe. The pancakes were yummo!

    @Oreleona: Thank you Oreleona! I think this combination would look great on everybody though - purple + flakies is a winning combo in my book.

    @Akuma Kanji: Lol sorry to make you drool! I wish I could have the pancakes again >.< looking at the pic again is making ME drool haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Aysh: The Nfu Oh bottles have to be the sexiest around. And the polishes are just to die for too! I had a lovely Christmas thanks =) Hope yours was fab too!

    @Freshie: I nearly passed out when I saw it in real life. It's just stunning.

    @Danielle: Even after all these months, I still don't get sick of flakies lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...