Etsy order and swap package from Christina from Cels deco nails

I want to start off this post by saying that the nail/beauty blogging community is fantastic to be a part of. I think it's so awesome to be able to bond with ladies from all over the world over a shared love of all things nails and beauty! Of course it's not always rainbows and butterflies in the blogging world but I think all you ladies ROCK! One of the many amazing ladies I've had the pleasure of getting to know is Christina from Cels deco nails. This lovely lady is one of a kind! She is an absolute sweetheart and I received another sweet package from her this week! It totally made my week, thank you Christina.

Photobucket

So many pretty items! I'll start with my order from Christina's Etsy store. I have admired and drooled over all the items in Christina's Etsy shop since day 1 - especially her deco iPhone cases. I didn't have an iPhone at the time but when I mentioned to her that my boyfriend was planning on giving me his old iPhone when the iPhone 4 came out(he got an iPhone 4 from work the lucky thing!) she generously offered to custom make me one with all the elements that I wanted which included Hello Kitty and bows. How could I turn down her offer??? She made 2 cases and this is the one I ended up choosing:

Photobucket

It looks even better in real life! It is kawaii, blingy and oh so beautiful and I can't stop showing it off x) I just love the cherry on Hello Kitty and the sparkly bow! Christina has 3 cases for sale at the moment in her Etsy store so do check them out. I am so very happy with my case =D I wish I had her talent and patience to do it myself but alas I don't!

Photobucket

I also ordered these adorable pink polka dot strawberry clips for my boyfriend's niece. She is selling these in red too which are just as cute if not cuter! I chose pink though for a princessy little girl. I really wanted the red pair for myself but I doubt I can pull them off!

Photobucket

Christina also very generously included 2 sets of her hand decorated falsies for me to try along with nail adhesive tape so that they can be reused. These are stunning - beautifully hand painted and decorated! She is selling lots of other beautiful nail designs in her store and I'm especially loving her Jack O' Lantern Halloween nails and the Gothic Black Japanese Style nails.

Photobucket

Christina also sent me some nail polish and nail art goodies mostly from her recent trip to Japan!

From L - R:
Visee RO 602, pa Nail Color Premier in AA12 and AA21, Kanebo BU-20 and Coffret D'or Gel Mode topcoat. The pa glitters are so cute! The pink one has heart shaped glitter in it which is so sweet. I'm very much looking forward to trying out the gel topcoat!

Photobucket

Some Essence nail art goodies (thanks to Christina's brother for picking them up!) and some adorable pa Halloween and floral nail stickers.

Photobucket

Nfu Oh 50 - my very 1st Nfu Oh polish!!!! Oh man this is beyond beautiful and a lovely suprise in the package. I am totally grateful to Christina for fulfilling this lemming for me!!

Photobucket

Korres Shine/Longlasting polish in Cyclamen and Watermelon. These colours are just gorgeous and perfect for the Summer! I'm a total sucker for pinks and reds and these shades are right up my alley. I can already picture the fruity manis I can do with these!

Photobucket

Some cute phone charms! I will need to purchase one of those charm holder thingos from Strapya methinks.

Photobucket

Greek food goodies! The fruity lollies are so yummy =D

Photobucket

Thank you once again Christina for this wonderful package. It came at a time when I was really stressed out from moving and everything else and it couldn't have been more perfect.

Thanks for looking ladies! Make sure to check out Christina's Etsy store! And don't forget to enter my Polished Pink for October giveaway here.

19 comments:

  1. This is an amazing pack!! :) Hope to see the swatches soon! Those stikers are soo cute|

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome swap! christina really makes the most kawaii-ness iphone cases! :D cant wait to see swatches of the japanese nail polishes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely swap nfu.oh #50 is my favourite nfu.oh polish i love it on essie sexy divide so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, awesome, awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alice: I totally agree, Christina spoils me every time! I'll hopefully be able to do some manis soon with the polishes and stickers but time is against me =(

    @Nikki: She definitely does. You should see the other cases she has up for sale! Just as beautiful. I hope to use the Jap polishes as soon as I get my room in order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @hersheyler: 50 is my very 1st Nfu Oh so thank you so much for the tip! I don't have Essie sexy divide so I'll make sure to keep my eye out for it =) Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog - I appreciate it very much!

    @ipehishere: Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Tengo treinta y uno: Thank you for your sweet comment and for stopping by my little blog =)

    @Asami: It is definitely an awesome package!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the hello kitty is so cute:X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lot of cute things!!!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing package! That Hello Kitty iphone case is adorable!!

    http://alison-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your kind words my dear. I am so happy you enjoyed the package contents ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what an amazing package! You got so many wonderful things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. kyaa. the dekoden is really cute=D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @my leetle nails: Anything Hello Kitty is great in my books =p

    @Tassa and Becky: Thanks ladies! I have lots of new pretties to play with yay.

    @alison: It was definitely an amazing package from Christina. The case was my favourite! Do check out Christina's Etsy store if you'd like one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Christina: I meant every word of it my dear friend =) I am still gaga over the items you sent me!

    @Alice: I totally agree! So many amazing items in one package, I'm very lucky hehe. I haven't forgotten about our swap either Alice! I've just been so swamped with things but I hope to swap by the end of the year =)

    @Kim Hye Rin: I think so too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...