Kiko 255 Violet Microglitter

I received the STUNNING Kiko 255 Violet Microglitter from my dear friend Christina last Christmas and I finally tried it out this week. We share a mutual love of many things and purple nail polish is one of them!! Some super quick swatches of this beauty for you all today.

 photo IMG_3788copy_zpsb246fddf.png

255 Violet Microglitter is a gorgeous dark violet filled with holographic microglitter. Isn't it just absolutely beautiful?? It has a great depth to it and lots of microglitter through it which isn't all that visible in the sun but very noticeable in the shade. You can really see the holo in the bottle! It applied well but it has a really gritty finish so I needed 2 coats of topcoat to smooth it all. 2 coats of 255 is pictured.

 photo IMG_3820copy_zps302fd63a.png

Close up:

 photo IMG_3822copy_zps9265ca16.png

 photo IMG_3826copy_zps946900ab.png
 photo IMG_3781copy_zpsb4cb5234.png

Thank you lovely Christina for this beauty!! I'm off to Europe next month for my belated honeymoon and I can't wait to check out a Kiko store for myself when I'm in London and Rome!

Have you tried Kiko polishes? What's your favourite purple polish? Thanks for looking as always!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! It's so fun that I live in Portugal and I have the very same polish in my desk to wear latter. I love it! And I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that the pictures don't make justice to the real color/glitter effects. This polish is soooo pretty.
    I love all Kiko nail polishes. The price is very nice and the quality is great. I love how long they last on my nails and the fact that they dry very fast without being too thick. When I finish the first coat I can immediatly start the second coat. The pigment is also very good and they usually look good with just one coat, though I usually paint two coats just to last longer and to have a more solid color.
    So, yes, I have lots of Kiko nail polishes and I never hesitate recomending them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fabulous colour and it looks great on you my dear! Ahhhh Kiko stores, so much to choose from, it is always hard to decide what to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH thats A beaut! KIKO have deffo become one of my fav brands, SO many gorgeous polishes and nicely priced too! Pssssssst...there a KIKO store just opposite WAH Nails... ;)

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...