Recent haulage!

Happy weekend everyone!! I'm off to Europe for my honeymoon in less than a week (EEEEK!) so I've been holding off on beauty purchases for quite some time so that I can go crazy over there. But as usual I couldn't resist a few things here and there! I can't go past a good sale ;)

 photo IMG_3855copy_zps6f4b6bd9.png

Some gorgeous Hello Darling shades! From L-R: Georgeous, Cakefight, Trophy Wife, Sir English, Ballerina La La and Over topcoat.

 photo IMG_3862copy_zps337c135f.png

Models Own had their awesome 50% off sale a while back so I took the opportunity to stock up on polishes for my kit and also pick up some lemmings! There was no way I was going to let such a good sale go even with the crazy shipping fee. I picked up the entire Hypergel collection and some cremes and glitters.

 photo IMG_3872copy_zps6e2b5d7c.png
 photo IMG_3875copy_zps62cdd900.png

Illamasqua Raindrops has been on my wishlist ever since I saw swatches of it and I finally picked it up along with Destiny as a birthday pressie to myself! I had Myer vouchers so I only paid $14.50 for them both!

 photo IMG_3878copy_zps0430d6de.png

I picked up Revlon Parfumerie shades in Autumn Spice and Lime Basil when Priceline had their last 40% off sale (swatched here) and of course I couldn't go past the Ulta 3 speckled egg collection (swatched here) for Easter.

 photo IMG_3869copy_zpsc5582bb5.png

Chevron nail art is so cute but it's such a hassle with scotch tape I hardly ever do it. I thought I'd try out some Nail Vinyls to make it easier and they are definitely worth the price! I also bought some mini chevron, heart and straight vinyls too.

 photo photo1copy_zps29a08b03.png

Bundle Monster had a 20% off sale so I took the chance to add the 2012, 2013 and Holiday plates to my stamping plate collection. It was also time to update my plate storage so I also bought 2 of their pink organisers which are fantastic - I should have upgraded my storage ages ago!!

 photo IMG_3901copy_zps6420cdad.png

I had to stock up on my HG makeup remover Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover so I took advantage of the Clinique Valentines Day offer and scored myself a free Chubby Stick in Two Ton Tomato with my order woot!

 photo IMG_3860copy_zps8bca8080.png

I hope you liked seeing my recent hauls!! What have you hauled lately?

7 comments:

  1. I haven't hauled too much lately, though I did buy Chanel Vivacite blush and am tempted by the Canaille blush too. I have been eyeing off the OPI Muppets range as the colours are so lovely, and the Models Own glitters look so nice here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a huge haul!! Whoah that is a ton of nail polish!! I'm so excited for you, have fun on your honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow you sure went polish crazy! Love the haul :)

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! :) Btw, I'm sure you will enjoy your honeymoon! Yay! Wish you more love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will have some of it for my beloved mother..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaze haul lovely! I succumbed to the Revlon Parfumeries too! Picked up sea spray, choc truffle & china flower! And emrageeeeeeerd I'm gonna see your gorgeous face soooooooooooonnn!!!!!!!! EEEEEEE! *combusts*

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...