Hello Darling Wading Pool

I'm slowly working through my huge pile of untried polishes at the moment and I've been reaching for blues lately. I don't have that many blues in my collection yet I always seem to buy similar ones doh! It always happens with pinks and purples too. Today I've got Hello Darling Wading Pool for you which is a blue that's worth dipping your toes into!

 photo IMG_3661copy_zps9e525733.png

Wading Pool is a straight up sky blue creme. Ahhhhhhh I love these types of blue! My camera makes it appear slightly brighter than it is though - it's more muted and pastel in real life. Like the other Hello Darling shades I own it's super opaque, applies like butter and dries to a high gloss shine. Love love LOVE. 2 coats is pictured.

 photo IMG_3646copy_zps51811b88.png

Close up:

 photo IMG_3647copy_zpsd9f82855.png

 photo IMG_3652copy_zps1da35ea4.png

Details: Hello Darling Wading Pool is available from the Hello Darling online store for $14.95. Hello Darling is one of my fave Aussie brands and I keep quite a few of their shades in my kit as they're so pigmented and apply darn well so they're a perfect base for nail art. I'm aiming to own their entire collection!

What do you think? Thanks for looking as always!

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...