FORMULA X Sephora Out of Sight

Sephora came out with the FORMULA X collection last year and my friend A very kindly lent me her bottle of Out of Sight from the Transformers Top Coats collection to swatch. As usual it's only available exclusively through Sephora boo. I've read good things about the range so of course I immediately took up her offer to try it!

 photo IMG_2545copy_zpsbdcb0c30.png

What they say:

"An innovative top coat for layering over any nail color, transforming your manicure into something striking and completely new.. This savvy alternative to your traditional topcoat transforms any nail color with innovative textures and stunning effects. Dabble with color and texture options, or play with dimension by layering over your favorite shades."

 photo IMG_2549copy_zps11b31588.png

The bottles are rounded and chunky with an outer cap that comes off to reveal a ribbed cap.

 photo IMG_2551copy_zpse0ed6092.png

Out of Sight is a chunky warm gold fleck glitter. I was surprised at how well it applied since the glitter is so chunky! I had no issues getting the glitters out of the bottle and they lay flat on the nail without any coaxing. Here I've layered 2 coats over Hello Darling Oops.

 photo IMG_2619copy_zps0477f488.png

 photo IMG_2627copy_zps410bd013.png

Details: Out of Sight is available exclusively from Sephora stores and online for $12.50US. I definitely want to try out other shades! Thanks A for letting me try it!

What do you think of these chunky glitters? Thanks for looking as always!

3 comments:

  1. i bought this shade awhile ago and absolutely fell in live with it. it doesn't hurt that gold is my favorite color either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is so amazing but I guess it's a pain to remove too right xD Still worth it <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...