Hello Darling Oops...

I'm always on the hunt for Holy Grail shades especially when it comes to black and white. I purchased Hello Darling Oops... from the Crazy in Love collection some time ago in the hopes it would be an opaque white and while it doesn't fit the bill it's a gorgeous white and a nice accidental find. My go to stark white these days is Cult Nails Tempest but Oops... is great when you need something soft and delicate.

 photo IMG_2567copy_zps547d9948.png

Oops... is a milky marshmallow white jelly. I love how soft and squishy it is!! The formula isn't the easiest to work with and if you're impatient like me you'll have to go back in to cover bald spots - you can see some unevenness on my ring finger. Definitely take your time with application. 3 coats is pictured.

 photo IMG_2560copy_zps7c959770.png

Close up:

 photo IMG_2584copy_zps20c4e553.png
 photo IMG_2578copy_zpsc6e1f31c.png

Details: Hello Darling Oops... is available from the Hello Darling online store for $14.95.

What's your favourite white? Thanks for looking as always!

5 comments:

  1. I'm just looking for perfect white polish:) This one's nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have OPI Alpine Snow... or something like that and NYX White (how original, lol!). I don't really use whites, but I see a lot of people sporting it lately. Maybe I'll join the club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don´t use white polishes, but this one is quite pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always use Alpine Snow, from OPI.
    This seems to be quite a light formula, doesn't it?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is absolutely stunning. Even though it sounds a little high maintenance, it seems worth it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...