Some Winter shopping finds!

Hi ladies! How was your weekend? Here in Sydney we had a 3 day weekend to celebrate the Queen's birthday but unfortunately I spent most of it sick. I did manage to squeeze in a spot of shopping at World Square on the weekend though with my sis and D in the city! I thought I would share with you a few Winter finds I stumbled across!

We started off with breakfast at Palate cafe which I've wanted to try for ages. My sis gets lunch from Palate most days she's working and she RAVES about the green tea latte. My sis and D both got the Palate big breakfast while I had eggs Benedict with smoked salmon and a chai latte. Unfortunately my poached eggs were a little overdone but all in all it was delicious and very reasonably priced too!


My main shopping objective of the day was to get the Napoleon Perdis Blush Patrol but unfortunately they didn't have any in stock!! I've put my name down for one and fingers crossed they'll be in stock by the end of the week. The makeup artist tried it on me and it is SUPER pigmented and gave me a wonderful glow - perfect for Winter. It also lasted all day until I took my makeup off at 11pm which is fantastic!

Photobucket
Napoleon Perdis Blush Patrol and Bronze Patrol

Napoleon Perdis Blush Patrol:

Photobucket

Next stop was Priceline to check out the sales. Lanolips are currently having a buy 1 get 1 free sale (A STEAL!) so I picked up the Lemonaid lip aid for my sis and one for a friend too. I have about a million lipbalms but I love the smell of Lemonaid so it's a staple in my handbag.



Photobucket

This wasn't on sale but the Neutrogena Norwegian hand cream is my HG (holy grail) night hand cream in Winter. I lather this on before bed and pop on a pair of cotton gloves and my hands are smooth and soft by morning. A must have for me!

Photobucket

We then headed over to Superdry where they are having a massive sale! Tees and sweats were 2 for 40% off and other items almost 50% off. I love a good bargain x) D is a massive Superdry fan boy and he managed to pick up the Superdry Royal Henley Long Sleeve Top and Lite Patrol Jacket at 30% off woot! The boy was camera shy so stock pictures will have to suffice =p

Photobucket
Pictures courtesy of asos.com

You can never have enough jumpers for the cold season and as I always tend to wear black coats and dark parts I like to throw in a little colour with my tops. I eyed this cute orangey/red Orange Label Classic Vintage jumper but it didn't really sit right on me. It's reduced from $99.95 to $49.95 which is a bargain so maybe one of you lovely ladies will pick it up!

Photobucket

I had to check out Ninewest's MASSIVE 50% sale on all Winter bags and shoes! Flats are a staple in my wardrobe and there where plenty of pretty ones on sale along with some fabulous boots. I was contemplating the beaded flats below but the sizing is kinda weird on these so the fit wasn't perfect. Sorry for the dodgy posing haha.

Photobucket

I don't know about you guys but I find it really hard to drink water during Winter so a thermos for tea is essential for me when I'm at work. I use an old one from T2 but I think it's nearly time for an upgrade to one of these cute ones from Typo!

Photobucket

Last stop was Bag & Baggage where I spied this gorgeous tan Kailey bag from Tony Bianco. I love big bags and I love tan! Just wish I had seen this before I bought a new work bag in HK doh.

Photobucket

I also saw this evening bag which I thought was a little quirky - the skull rings are inbuilt to the clutch for all those skull lovers out there!

Photobucket

What did you get up to on the weekend? What Winter finds have you found so far?

Thanks for looking as always! =)

12 comments:

  1. Im itching to shop at the moment but I couldn't find any suitable buys and I am staying away from make up for now! I got the Keep Calm and Lie Down Pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the look of that blush its looks stunning! omgosh love those flats thats all i wear lovely! I hope Your Feeling Better! HUGS!!
    Love Stevie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food definitely sent my stomach growling ;) The finds are pretty cool especially the skull rings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Palate has THE comfortable couches to sit on outside! If I'm in the area and want a coffee, that's where I always head to!

    The skull clutch looks like the Alexander McQueen knuckle clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That clutch bag is exactly like an Alexander McQueen one that he designed before he died. Sigh :( :( :(

    Love, love, love that NP blush - I've never used his products before, maybe it's time!

    SO going to try this hand cream - You know what nurses hands are like so I'm going to take your advise!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the skull handle clutch is McQueen inspired, I think I have seen similar evening bags by him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, absolutely love everything your got! We have that cream in the pharmacy, must give it a go. How gorguz are those bags! Love them both honey & don't even get me started on that beautiful blush...we'll be here all day!LOL! :D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I want to go shopping! I love the colour of that jumper and those flats are adorable.

    Any time I go into a Typo store I end up wanting to buy everything in sight. It'a a dangerous place for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Adeline: It is SO hard to stay away from makeup! I'm just instantly drawn to it x) Ooooh I've never heard of that! Pics please?

    @Stevie Marie: It is AH-MAZING. I cannot wait to get my hands on it! Full swatch and FOTD when I get it =D Thanks so much lovely! Feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Shang J: I am hungry again just looking at the pics! Serves me right for not eating dinner =p

    @Valentine: I'll know where to find you then! LOL. I agree they were pretty darn comfy - would have stayed there longer but it was FREEZING the day we went!

    Oooh thanks for letting me know about the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mez: Ahhhhh thanks for letting me know hun. I am not in the know these days about accessories etc.

    I haven't used the products before either but I saw the blush on blogs and knew I'd have to get it. It's GORGEOUS!

    Definitely try Norwegian hand cream - I have really bad skin problems (Eczema + contact dermatitis) and it works for me without fail. When my skin is really bad I add a thin layer of my corticosteroid cream to it.

    @Michelle XO: Thanks for pointing it out! Just shows how NOT in the know I am with McQueen collections x(

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Aysh: Definitely give the cream a go - I have terrible hands for a nurse and it works a treat every time. I'm going to try do a post about it soon!

    LOL the blush is so darn gorgeous! You would love it xD

    @Danielle: I am such a sucker for beaded flats! LOL yeah Typo is definitely a dangerous place for me too. Everything is so darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...