Pinky red and black half moon manicure

A very quick NOTD for you all. I decided to update a one day old mani by doing a half moon manicure which I definitely need more practise doing!

Photobucket

I used 2 coats of OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'em from the Texas collection as a base. I then freehanded the black using BYS Black Satin and then outlined the curve with CM nail art striper in silver glitter. My pics make this mani look OK but it was definitely a dodgy attempt at a half moon mani in real life haha. Thank goodness for glitter which covers imperfections!

Photobucket

Thanks for looking! =)

17 comments:

  1. Don't be silly, no imperfections detected =P It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I've been wanting to try a half moon mani but I am no good at nail art so I've been too scared to try haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani is sooo cool! Gotta do smth similar.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mani! Half moon mani's are always cool but I suck at doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and cute at the same time . I defeintely like it .

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so pretty! I've been wanting to do a half moon design but my hands are so unsteady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I haven't been brave enough to try the half moon manicure but you've inspired me to give it a go soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always have trouble doing half moon mani. And I think you did a great job :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this mani! Very simple yet elegant! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look perfect to my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Very edgy and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohmigod i love it! looks perfect to me. love the colour combos too, stunning

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovve,, every time i see pink and black combination i always think a rock pop princess hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...