Swap with Monika from Penguin Puranki

Hi ladies! How is everyone enjoying their weekend? I hope it's been a fun weekend for you all! I've been busy trying to organise loads of things these last few days and I have a very hectic few weeks/months coming up!! My house renovations are nearly finished and my family and I will be moving back home in around a month. This wouldn't be such a huge problem but I hate moving with a passion! Plus, uni is on me once again and this subject looks HARD and coupled with full time work means I won't be able to post as much for the next 2 months or so =( But don't worry, I'll try and squeeze in a post here and there until all the madness is over ;)

I am a little late unfortunately in posting my last swap which I completed with the very sweet Monika from Penguin Puranki . The package took a little while getting to me but it was SO worth the wait! The package really cheered me up when I most needed when it arrived mid last week, thank you for making my week Monika =)

Photobucket

Monika sent me some FANTASTIC Swiss goodies to play with!! Here are some piccies of the fantastic polishes she sent my way!

Photobucket

From L - R:
MNY polishes in 749, 657 and 109A. Monika tells me that MNY polishes are only available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland so how lucky am I that she grabbed some for me! =D The blue looks sooooo awesome!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Essence Nail Art Twins in Carrie and Clyde, Essence Multi Dimension 3 in 1 polish in The One and Only and Essence Colour & Go polish in Check Me Out. More Essence polishes to add to my collection yay!

Photobucket

From L - R:
H & M Hello Kitty polish in Cool Summer, Claire's 3 in 1 Mixable polish and Nivea Calcium Power polish in Currant. I nearly died when I saw the H & M Hello Kitty!!! The Claire's 3 in 1 Mixable looks so interesting and am wondering how to use it properly.. does anyone have one and can share how to use it?? I also never knew Nivea made nail polishes but apparently they do in Europe! Monika did a great review of the colour Candyfloss here.

Photobucket

Top - bottom:
Essence Eclipse lipglosses in Lunch at Cullen's, Ready to be Bitten and Undead?. Monika very kindly hunted these down for me, thank you so much for fulfilling my lemming for them!!


Photobucket

Monika also very kindly included some extras for me! These included I am papaya and guava hand creme, Essence French Glam stickers and sweet cherry nail file. The hand creme is made in Switzerland and it smells absolutely DIVINE. It's papaya and guava scent (guava is my favourite fuit) and I could literally eat the tube, it just smells sooooooo darn good. The cherry nail file smells pretty yummy too =p


Photobucket

She also included a tin of Lindt chocolate, YAY!! I love Lindt and the tin is just too cute =) Plus it's extra special because it came all the way from Switzerland! Haha I'm a bit lame like that =p

Thank you so much for this fantastic swap Monika! Please check out her blog Penguin Puranki and show her some support! She does great reviews on Japanese products and also does some lovely gel nail designs.

Thanks for looking!

23 comments:

  1. The Hello Kitty polish looks so cute! Nice color too!
    Make sure you swatch the Claires mixable for us...am kinda intrigued how that's gonna turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! they looks so good!! all from the polishes to the chocolate! and yes! please swatch the claires mixable! im so curious on how it'll turn out. :D great swap btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you like it all :D
    not sure How to use the claire's myself, but I read somewhere it depends on how deep you dig in? hmm..
    So glad the hand crem taste suits you, I was so hoping for it ^__^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. essence is a great brand, ive got some essence lip glosses and a nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely swap!!!those MNY polish colors looks pretty and :O i don't know that nivea actually has nail polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this is such a great swap! i would love to such an international swap! so far mine have just been usa and canada!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those goodies looks great. I'm so jealous of the Hello Kitty polish! :p

    I'm impressed that the Claire's polish made the trip without getting all mixed together. As to how to use it, do not shake it or all the colors will mix together and you'll most likely end up with some murky, gross color. You're just supposed to brush it on with the 3 colors separated like that. Just a warning though, from the swatches I've seen, the marbling effect is very slim to none, so I've never been impressed enough to actually purchase one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey 'chelle! i tagged you here : http://lilgreenheart.blogspot.com/2010/08/tagged-notd-potd-catrices-be-my.html

    have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummm i love lindt chocolate!
    And how interesting! Please let us know if you do eventually figure out the claire nail polish(;

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome swap! that MNY 109A looks amazing~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice swap! :D That Claire's polish looks cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that chocolate brand, Such a sweet swap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have got to wear the HK polish first!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww what a great swap! this makes me wanna organise swaps with people but i dont know how to :(
    I love having things from overseas that you cant get in Australia!

    P.S. I just posted your giveaway package today...sorry for the delayy!! Its in a shoebox cos for some reason I could not find a single mailing box in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! huuuge swap!! :) Lindt is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. Those MNY nps are just...wow. :D And yay, Lindt! What a generous blogger.

    Also, please tell me, I give up hunting, where do you get your Mode nps from? Like, the exact chemist? Because I really cannot find them but I really want to try them! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Carli: It's a very pretty colour on the nail too! I'll definitely swatch the Claire's 3 in 1 soon =)

    @Nikki: Will do Nikki!

    @Monika: I'll find out soon enough =) I swatched it on my nail wheel and it's mainly green with a few faint streaks of yellow.
    Once again thank you so much for the swap!

    @JimmyGorgeous: I totally agree with you. The products are great quality! I just wish they were available in Australia =(

    ReplyDelete
  18. @jellytelly_ri-chan: The colours are great and I love rounded bottles hehe. I had no idea either that Nivea made polishes! I always associate Nivea with skincare products and deodorant =p
    Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    @Smita: It was definitely a great swap! Swapping is so enjoyable and loads of fun! Hope you get to do some international swaps too =)

    @cupcakequeen22: Thank you for the info about the Claire's 3 in 1! I did do a quick swatch on a nail wheel and yeah, the effect is not very noticeable. But it's still very cool!

    @Blushingloves: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @makeupbykatie: Me too! It's so yummy. I'll post swatches soon =)

    @Katrina: It's such a lovely blue polish. Monika did a great job picking colours for me!

    @Spaceinvaders: The Claire's 3 in 1 looks so interesting! Can't wait to try it =)

    @Meme: Yep Lindt has pretty yummy chocolate! The box is nearly all gone =p

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Jbrobeck: I posted my swatch of it! =D

    @Krissy: Me too! International stuff is just so much more exotic haha. Oh definitely do try and organise some swaps with other ladies! You can email bloggers and offer to swap with them =)

    @Alice: It was an awesome swap! Lindt is sooooo yummy.

    @Joan: Whereabouts in Sydney do you live Joan? Send me an email and I'll let you know which pharmacies I go to =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hmmm, that Claire's 3 in 1 is really tempting!


    You have an award waiting on my blog! :)

    Thanks for visiting and if you liked it, click the tiny Follow button! http://boondynails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. MNY is also available in the Netherlands. I own the blue one myself, but last time I tried I had a really hard time getting it on properly. But I'm afraid I was too hasty and didn't let my base coat dry properly. :)

    Also, as you can probably see, I just found your blog. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...