8 questions tag x 2!

Hi ladies!
Just wanted to let you know that I've added formspring to my blog as I'm getting more questions and what better way to answer them all in one place. So if you have any questions for me or just want to know me a little better, please feel free to ask away! I love to help out (and give my opinion even when not prompted LOL) so no question is too silly or difficult! =)

I got tagged to by 2 very lovely ladies and I'm finally getting around to doing them now. Better late than never right! Hope you enjoy reading these little tidbits about me!

The 1st set of 8 questions is from the sweet Ronnie:

1) How old were you when you start dating your first boyfriend?
I was 18 when I met my boyfriend and we started dating after a few months. Nearly 6 years on we are still doing just fine and I hope he will be my first and last boyfriend <3 He is affectionately known on here as "the boy" or "my bf" lol and I know he would absolutely hate it if I posted a pic of him on here - so here's a photo of his as a cute kid instead =p
Photobucket

2) What's your favourite quote?
Photobucket
I love baby shoes >.<

Life is short. Wear cute shoes!

3) What's your fashion pet peeves?
Photobucket
This is obviously NOT ME!!

Leggings worn as pants *shudder* Not cool!

4) Give one of the products you regret buying and WHY?
Too many to list! And I can't think of anything off the top of my head lol but nothing recently.

5) What's the worst epic chat-line have you ever heard?
I haven't had any used on me but there are just so many bad ones! The one that comes to mind right now is: "If I said you had a great body, would you hold it against me?" HAHA.

6) What's your favourite eyeshadow color?
Photobucket

Humid by MAC - which is a gorgeous green - is my all time favourite eyeshadow colour but I usually wear neutrals.

7) Name 3 make up brands that you heard of but that they don't launch in your country.
Photobucket

Makeup Forever, NYX and Skinfood. On a side note I just read Wan's post about dangerous toxins in Skinfood polish and I am SOOOOOO disappointed!! I have 2 beautiful Skinfood polishes from my swap with Nikki that I won't be able to try >.< BOO!!

8) Have you made any great friends in this blog? Mind sharing WHY they are the great friends of yours?
Yes! Because they are sweet, generous and talented ladies who share my love of nail polish and beauty.

Next set of questions comes from the lovely Winnie:

1) What inspires you the most?
My friends and family.

2) Who is your favorite celebrity/model/singer/actress/actor?
Hmmm so many! If I had to narrow it down, fave female singer is Kelly Clarkson. Yes I like pop and I'm proud of it!

3) What is your most used medium? (Blogger, Youtube, Twitter, Facbook, Tumblr...)
Blogger!

4) What is a makeup product that you cannot live without?
Photobucket

Concealer. My skin can be OK most days but my t-zone goes crazy sometimes and I get redness so concealer is a lifesaver.

5) Would you rather be pretty and super chubby, or super skinny but ugly? why?
I don't care as long as I'm happy and healthy!

6) What is your favourite thing to do on weekends?
Relaxing by hanging out with the boy, shopping and eating LOTS.

7) What is your favourite city?
HK

Same as Winnie, Hong Kong. I haven't actually travelled alot but HK will always be my favourite as my family is from there =)

8) If you could only eat one type of food (es. Italian, Japanese) for the rest of your life, what would that be?
Photobucket

Even though most of the time I'm sick of it because I have it all the time, I couldn't live without Chinese food.

Thanks for tagging me ladies! Oh and I just realised this is my 100th post, WOOT!

17 comments:

  1. I agree with the Chinese food.
    Wow, 18 for a boyfriend!
    Times change so fast.
    But I still didn't have one so I'm not one to say >o<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100!

    Question? If you don't wear leggings as "pants", then how do you wear them, if at all?? :)

    Just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U have the same fashion pet peeve as my boyfriend! He hates seeing ANY girl wearing leggings as pants... he thinks the bum-marks are popping out n it juz looks like this girl is naked showing it the wrong way... (revealing but tacky... not sexy)

    BTW, since u have so many NYX stuff from one of ur blog entries, I thought AUS do launch NYX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way. I probably have Chinese food everyday and I am sick of it but I can't imagine NOT having Chinese food :)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Want to win a pairs of designer denim? Go to PetiteLittleGirl.com for more details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags and CONGRATS on your 100th post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading all your answers. ^^ Wow you and your *boy* already have a very strong foundation, keep the love love love~! Yay for the 100th post! Write more, k? Hugging you.

    NiQ xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture of your boyfriend when he was young is so cute! Really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute!

    Wow, looks like we have something in common! I started dating my boyfriend when he was 18 and have been together for 6 years too! He is my first boyfriend and I hope him to be my last too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm gonna say it...i didn't read your tag yet. first I saw the picture of the young boy. then I read the question..then I thought...holy crap you have been dating your bf since he was that young? crazy...then I read what you wrote and realized I was an idiot. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, that photo of your bf is so cute!

    Oh and HK is awesome :). I'm a bit disappointed that I only got into nail polish a little after my trip back to HK...must make good use of the next time I go back!♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on ur 100th post! it was so much fun reading through ur tags. :D also, i'm so sorry abt the skinfood polishes. its such a bummer that they're not safe. sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  12. @AnnKiins: Yay for Chinese food! Yeah my parents were very strict during school - boys were the enemy! Lol.

    @jbrobeck: Thanks hun!! =D

    @Jackie S: Oh I mean when people wear them with just a t-shirt and that's all. Leggings (in my opinion) should only be worn under a dress or a long shirt so it covers all the relevant lady bits!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ronnie: Lol my exact thoughts!! Every time I see girls wearing leggings as pants I just cringe >.<
    Oh an Aussie online site stocks them but it's not here in the stores unfortunately =(

    @PetiteLittleGirl: Yeah it's always like that isn't it! We all go back to the things we know and love =)

    @Chris: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Nikki: Thank you for the very sweet comment Nikki! I hope we can keep the love too =) And don't worry I'll definitely write more! If only I had more time to blog!

    @Ivana: Awww thanks Ivana! It's my favourite pic of him from when he was little =p

    @Alice: Omg that's awesome!!! And very sweet =)

    @Li Lian: LOL no you're not an idiot! When I read posts I usually look at photos and skim the text then go back to read the post properly. Ah I wish I had one of those really romantic love stories hehe, unfortunately not!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @shazzii: Yeah HK is totally awesome! I too am regretting only really getting into nail polish after my last trip to HK >.< Lucky I only have to wait 3 months til my next one!

    @Nikki: Thanks Nikki! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. And please don't apologise about the Skinfood polishes!! Hopefully they will fix their formula soon =(

    @Dhini: Thanks Dhini!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...